The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shirebrook Staff Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yes was good getting out again even if the first 10 mins was spent in karens car lol some good racing and lovely pups to have cuddles with :thumbsup:

Nice see good turn out well done to winners super club :thumbsup:

Sorry i am late put pics one

Hannah Montan D Winner

shirebrook1812052.jpg

Lady Matilda C Winner

shirebrook1812056.jpg

Dead Red B winner

shirebrook1812051.jpg

PICCOLE AMICO A WINNER

shirebrook1812055.jpg

10minutes in the car with karen hope you took some ear plugs

Thanks as usual for pics kath, only one slip up check pics for b winner as last time I weighed dead red in 'she' didn't have the extra bits underneath :blink: could that be the other 'red' who visited this week :thumbsup:

lol Jeff you know her so well :thumbsup: Cath thats a pic of Red i took for karen.... well it was to get out the car really give my ears a rest lol ops i'm going to be in trouble (w00t)

:p thats for Jeff and Yvonne.Kath you was half right his name is Red,and it's not your fault if you give somebody the camera to take pics of winners,and she goes off in a world of her own.Only excuse i'm offering is it's the first time i've taken her out on day release this year :lol:

Put the Red dog what was one the camera . So sorry i have not got one of dead red. Yvonne had camera :D Would you like me to print it of for you Yvonne

that would be great cath will pick it up if i get day release again lol :thumbsup:

Yvonne, you only get day release for good behaviour. How good have you been? (w00t)

25th February 2012

Unique 30 3rd

Its My Boy 28 4th

Skinnybutfast 20 5th

Weardale LAdy 19 1st

More or Less 14 2nd

Shere Kahn 30 2nd

Try Once More 26 4th

Xfactor 26 5th

Divalicious 26 1st

Force Two 21 3rd

Yaxi 25 3rd

Tilly 19 2nd

Pipastrelle 19 5th

Spot Black 18 1st

Run Once More 17 4th

Keiths Dream 28 5th

Red Spot 22 4th

Cassie 22 1st

Hannah Montanna 17 2nd

Xbecks 16 3rd

SCRATCH RACE

Chunks Winner

Showcase

Oi

E FINAL

Keiths Dream 28

XFactor 26

Skinnybutfast 20

Pippistrelle 19 Winner

D FINAL

Its My Boy 28

Try Once More 26 Winner

Red Spot 22

Run Once More 17

C FINAL

Unique 30

Yaxi 25 Winner

Force Two 21

Xbecks 16

B FINAL

Shere Kahn 30 Winner

Tilly 19

Hanah Montanna 17

More or Less 14

A FINAL

Divalicious 26

Cassie 22 Winner

Weardale Lady 19

Spot Black 18

Well done to Cassie winning the A Final again this week, she did it for her mums birthday this week - Happy Birthday Sheila from the Shirebrook mob :thumbsup:

Another good turn out and some close races again this week.

Unfortunately this morning ended on a sad note when Joyces little Izzy tragically broke both front legs whilst trialling and sadly had to be pts, thinking of you Joyce we know how hard it is when these tragic accidents happen :( X

first would like to say big well done Sheila winning the A Final with the lovely Cassie and Happy birthday again hope you did'nt get any tat :lol: :flowers:

Really sorry to hear about Joyce's little Izzy R.I.P little girl thinking of you Joyce

What f***ing awful news - nothing else I

can say except SO SORRY for your loss

Elaine xx

So sorry Joyce, we know how much you love your pups.

RIP Izzy :(

sorry to hear the sad news. RIP little one xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back