The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shirebrook Staff Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I will do my best Karen, but sometimes my best isn't always good enough :wacko: but I will be sure to have a brolly if your coming :thumbsup:

I will do my best Karen, but sometimes my best isn't always good enough :wacko: but I will be sure to have a brolly if your coming :thumbsup:
:lol: Wonder if I bring my own,a pair of wellies and a raincoat,the sun will shine :wacko: Might just try it :lol:

170yds/lb back dog

Trinit 26 3rd

Force Two 21 2nd

Tilly 18 1st

My John 27 3rd

Divalicious 27 1st

Point Taken 26 2nd

Mon AMi 25 2nd

Red Spot 22 1st

Cassie 21 3rd

C Final

My John 27

Trinity 26

Cassie 21 Winner

B Final

Point Taken 26

Mon Ami 25 Winner

Force Two 21

A Final

Divalicious 27

Red Spot 22 Winner

Tilly 18

A nice mornings racing with plenty of trials, nice to see Joyces Sam in his first race :thumbsup: Plenty of puppy trialling happening and 'the lodger' dog did me proud too :D felt like I'd won the A final ;)

160yds/lb 21.4.2012

Not many racing this morning, plenty of puppy trials before and after racing though.

Ht 1

Its My Boy 28 2nd

Mon Ami 25 1st

Force Two 21

Ht 2

My John 27 2nd

Trinity 26 1st

Ht 3

Divalicious 27 2nd

Pipastrelle 18 1st

C Final

Force Two

B Final

Its My Boy

My John

Divalicious Winner

A Final

Trinity

Mon Ami

Pipastrelle Winner

Wednesday evening weigh in till 6.15, trials whilst programme being drawn and at the end if light allows. :thumbsup:

28th April 2012 160yds/lb front dog

A nice mornings racing and we stayed dry. :sweating: It was nice to see some of the Old Hall racers visit the track today hope you enjoyed your mornings racing at 'The Staff'. Onto results then!

H/Weights

Lady Matilda 31 3rd

Hells Amber 28 2nd

Try Once More 26 1st

XFactor 26

Shughell 32 4th

Secret Spot 27 3rd

Divalicious 27 2nd

Mon Amie 25 1st

Twisted Tip 32 2nd

Never Say Never 26 1st

Fairweather Friend 24 3rd

Trinity 27 3rd

Yaxi 26 2nd

Abigails Party 24 1st

L/Weights

Red Spot 21 2nd

Vivs Starlight 19 3rd

Tilly 18 1st

Xbecks 16

Pipastrelle 18 3rd

Run Once More 17

Spot Black 17 1st

Lady Imogen 16 2nd

Picollo Amic 22 1st

Force Two 21

Cassie 21 2nd

Hannah Montanna 16 3rd

H/Weight Finals

D Final

Shughell 32 Winner

X Factor 26

C Final

Lady Matilda 31

Secret Spot 27 Winner

Trinity 27

Fairweather Friend 24 2nd

B Final

TwistedTip 32 2nd

Hells Amber 28

Divalicious 27 Winner

Yaxi 26

A Final

Try Once More 26

Never Say Never 26 Winner

Mon Amie 25 w/d

Abigails Party 24

L/Weights

D Final

Force Two 21 Winner

Run Once More 17

X Becks 16

C Final

Vivs Starlight 19

Pipastrell 18 Winner

Hanna Montanna 16

B Final

Red Spot 21

Cassie 21

Spot Black 17 Winner

A Final

Picollo Amico 22 Winner

Tilly 18

Lady Imogen 16

Nearly forgot to say plenty of puppy trials before and after racing too :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done everyone :thumbsup: a special well done to the Old Hall dog's :thumbsup: sounds like you all had a great morning racing :))

Well done everyone :thumbsup: a special well done to the Old Hall dog's :thumbsup: sounds like you all had a great morning racing :))

it was a cracking days racing , always a pleasure to go to Shirebrook well done Karen and the team, it was good to see Lady Imogens litter sister in the a final (Tilly) she was in great company and proves again what a good litter this was , well done Sheila. look forward to the next visit once again thank you all.

Another great turnout Karen :thumbsup: Well Done Everybody :thumbsup: especially Chief :wub:

Thanks Dean for the nice comments and thank you Karen too it seems Chief the white B....... has started to use his legs as well as his teeth, bless him haha :wub:

:thumbsup: As usual, a briliant welcome from all at Shirebrook! A good days' racing was had by all and as far as I could see, everyone came away happy. It bodes well for the region when we know we have three good clubs, who, are not just surviving, but, thriving! Well done to all the winners and especially my Rosie - Good Girl! :thumbsup: :wub:

Yes its £5.00 membership to join the club and £2.00 to race. We feel it is only fair for all to pay memberships if they are wanting to run, otherwise its hardly fair for those who pay, if others come along and run and take away the winnings without paying memberships :thumbsup: I suppose the only other way would be if people didnt want to pay their memberships, if they won they forfeited their winnings to the club. Non members are welcome to come along and train/trial but again trials for non members are £1.00 whereas for a paid up member trials are 50p. :thumbsup:

5th May 2012

160yds/lb front dog

NEver SayNEver 26 3rd

Red Spot 21 1st

Tilly 18 2nd

Hannah Montana 16

Secret Spot 27 1st

Mon Ami 25 2nd

Force Two 21

Plan B 21 3rd

Twistd Tip 32 2nd

Point Taken 26

Weardale Lady 18 1st

More or Less 15 3rd

Shere Khan 30 2nd

Its My Boy 28 3rd

Try Once More 26 1st

Cassie 21

Loshys SCratchy 32 3rd

Pipastrel 18 1st

Run Once More 17 2nd

D Final

Point Taken 26

Cassie 21 2nd

Force Two 21

Hannah Montanna 16 Winner

C FInal

Loshys Scratchy 32 Winner

Its My Boy 28

Never Say Never 26 2nd

Plan B 21

B Final

Twisted Tip 32

Shere Khan 30

Mon Ami 25

Tilly 18 Winner

Run Once More 17 2nd

A Final

Secret Spot 27

Try Once More 26

Red Spot 21

Weardale Lady 18 Winner

Pipastrelle 18 2nd

A cool morning but good racing again, thanks to workers and competitors, well done Andy winning the £10.00 Spot the ball this week :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Done Everybody :thumbsup: Especially Gordon taking the A Final :thumbsup:

19th May 2012 - 150yds/2ft/lb

Not many in the racing today, but that was to be expected with NNWRF on tomorrow. Had loads of trials and was nice to see alot of the pups having their first handslips with other dogs or first time out of traps etc.

Mon Ami 25 1st

Run Once More 16 2nd

More or Less 15 3rd

Dynamite 28

Try Once More 26 1st

Force Two 21

Hannah Montanna 16 1st

C Final

More or Less

B Final

Dynamite

Force Two

Run once More 16 Winner

A Final

Try Once More

Mon Ami Winner

Hannah Montanna

On to puppy training as not updated for a while, Rich and Amanda's pups Echo and Chaos (love these names) both having full distances now, their lovely brindle girl having her first runs in company today and doing everything right. Joyces Maisie (My Quest x Bound Too) full distance out of the traps and a slip with another dog this morning a good trial for her. Chris' two fawns (Weardale Spot x Just Friends) having over halfway slips now and both going well as are (Acca x Fatboy Slim) pups not quite as far but coming on well. Tia (Ballyspot x Tinkerman) full distance and then a handslip with another dog, another good result, none of the pups who had their first runs in company were phased by any it, well done puppy dogs. Joyces Sheba (Come on Ella x Smoking Gun) 2 handslips and keen as mustard this little girl. Last but not least 'the lodger dog' (Come on Ella x Smoking Gun) out of the traps all the way, passing me without a glance stood to the side of the track and picking up the lure at the end, who'd have thought it hey :thumbsup:

Two nice lurchers also starting to have trials both looking keener each week they attend.

A really enjoyable morning was nice to have time to concentrate on the puppy training and actually having time to see how well they are all coming on :thumbsup:

Good Luck to everyone running tomorrow :luck:

choco_zain.jpg

Zain loves racing too, well he loves the pub after racing, when its Chris' round at the bar :thumbsup:

Trust me you won't see him like this often and by the way Chris his clothes are in a carrier bag ready for YOU to launder :angry: :clown:

19th May 2012 - 150yds/2ft/lb
Not many in the racing today, but that was to be expected with NNWRF on tomorrow. Had loads of trials and was nice to see alot of the pups having their first handslips with other dogs or first time out of traps etc.

Mon Ami 25 1st

Run Once More 16 2nd

More or Less 15 3rd

Dynamite 28

Try Once More 26 1st

Force Two 21

Hannah Montanna 16 1st

C Final

More or Less

B Final

Dynamite

Force Two

Run once More 16 Winner

A Final

Try Once More

Mon Ami Winner

Hannah Montanna

On to puppy training as not updated for a while, Rich and Amanda's pups Echo and Chaos (love these names) both having full distances now, their lovely brindle girl having her first runs in company today and doing everything right. Joyces Maisie (My Quest x Bound Too) full distance out of the traps and a slip with another dog this morning a good trial for her. Chris' two fawns (Weardale Spot x Just Friends) having over halfway slips now and both going well as are (Acca x Fatboy Slim) pups not quite as far but coming on well. Tia (Ballyspot x Tinkerman) full distance and then a handslip with another dog, another good result, none of the pups who had their first runs in company were phased by any it, well done puppy dogs. Joyces Sheba (Come on Ella x Smoking Gun) 2 handslips and keen as mustard this little girl. Last but not least 'the lodger dog' (Come on Ella x Smoking Gun) out of the traps all the way, passing me without a glance stood to the side of the track and picking up the lure at the end, who'd have thought it hey :thumbsup:

Two nice lurchers also starting to have trials both looking keener each week they attend.

A really enjoyable morning was nice to have time to concentrate on the puppy training and actually having time to see how well they are all coming on :thumbsup:

Good Luck to everyone running tomorrow :luck:
thanks for the up date on the three pups out of come on ella x smoking gun good luck to them all regs steve :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

26th May 2012

Shere Khan 29 1st

Try Once More 26 3rd

Mon Ami 25 2nd

Tilly 19

Force Two 22

Eight Spot 2nd

Run Once More 17 1st

Dancing Flame 24 1st

Vivs Starlight 20 2nd

Pillar to Post 20 3rd

Dead Red 30 2nd

My John 27 1st

Hells Echo 27 3rd

D final

Tlly

C Final

Hells Echo 27

Try Once More 26 Winner

Force Two 22

Pillar to Post 20

B Final

Dead Red 30

Mon Ami 25 Winner

Vivs Starlight

Eight Spot

A Final

Shere Khan 29 Winner

My John 27

Dancing Flame 24 DNF

Run Once More 17

Another good mornings racing, in blazing sunshine (a bit of sunburn going on at ours now !!). Was good to see pups in the handicap again this morning both running really well again, the handicaps are just the ticket for the pups to gain experience amongst the other dogs the 3 yard lift seems to work really well :thumbsup: Hope mums Piper isn't too sore bless her, panicked us as didnt run down in final, couldn't see anything wrong at first but then came apparent she has done her gracilis so think it will be a life a luxury at mums which wont include racing anymore :(

Racing and trialling on Wednesday as normal weigh in till 6.30 pm :thumbsup:

Would just like to thank shirebrook wrc chris and karen for helping us to get our pups echo and chaos running you have all been a great help and would recomend this club to anyone.

Manda

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back