The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Show Results From Oz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS LANA AND THE ASLAN TEAM!!!! :cheers: :thumbsup: ;)

Tamara

Cartman said:
Angus, Hope you have plenty of space. I am sending over 8 Poncers to stay at your house too :) Just leave the ironing board out, they will be up at 3am to iron the poncing uniforms. :lol:
Cartman. What"s an iorning board ?. Dont you mean tumble dryer ?.

8 more poncers now gajo will have to cook for 11. :wacko: (w00t) :huggles:

Gajo. Mrs angus will be doing what she always dose,olny difference is she will be supervising you insted of me.(dont you know you cant teach an old dog new tricks) :oops: :clown:

Where can i get a pair of poncing shoes are they ballet shoes or do you realy get poncing shoes?. :teehee: o:) :cheers:

ROFL :D

Angus I think poncing shoes come in all types but I'd say the most notable (notorious?) poncers wear only very expensive, very high fashion brand name poncing shoes. So that actually puts me out of THAT league. I am a poor poncer so I ponce in shoes from Target ;)

However I would LOVE to see you go poncing at the Specialty in a pair of ballet shoes. And I WILL be bringing the video camera. :D

I have just found a pair of poncing shoes at my local sports shop.

They are the CARTMAN SIGNITURE PONCING PUMPS.

Pump up soles for poncing comfort

Dunlop tread soles for better cornering

No laces just velcro them on

Pointed toes for running up the person in front of you"s butt

They come in 2 colours,pink with yellow spots or yellow with pink spots

Recomended retail price $99 a pair :oops: :thumbsup: :cheers: :huggles: :clown:

Good poncing shoes should always be very shiney. The shinier the better I say. My latest set of pumps are Windsor Smith- I am very influenced by advertising. :wub: :wub:

Mrs Angus will enjoy watching an expert at work in the kitchen- will make a change from that Haggis stuff that Mr Angus dishes up each night. :teehee:

gajo said:
Mrs Angus will enjoy watching an expert at work in the kitchen- will make a change from that Haggis stuff that Mr Angus dishes up each night. :teehee:
How many Scots does it take to tile a roof? :)

Depends on how thin you slice them. :lol:

REX has Fokker Adel. To Bris. Leaving 6,50. Arrive Bris 11 55. Is the Airport far from the EKKA? I can pick up ticket at Airpoprt..........time running out. am packed :b

Did not show today,but here are the results from melbourne 14 08 04.

Judge mrs d humphries

Dog cc nz/aust ch taejaan as good as it gets ru bob 9 points.

res dog cc grand ch taejaan moulnrouge

Bitch cc daneson storm cloud bob 13 points

Res bitch daneson stormy weather

baby puppy in group talkabout erma la dovce

Hi Angus

What lines are these Daneson dogs from - I haven't heard of that prefix before?

Lana.

aslan said:
Hi Angus What lines are these Daneson dogs from - I haven't heard of that prefix before?

Lana.
Lana there eng/nz/aust ch nevedith rare rouge / arjai readum n weep bred by julie stephenson,both are very nice bitches and will be at the national. :cheers:

Waiting patiently for news of today's show at KCC Park...Go Bailey!!!!

Did you not hear any news Roshwen? :unsure:

Eventually Lana...just not the news I was hoping for... Although well done to all the winners, you just have your favourites you know and hope they do well.

I have two weekends coming up with no dog shows (nothing now until the National)...can't believe how quickly I've become totally addicted to my whippets and showing them. Can't remember the last time I had an empty weekend - my garden will be happy at least...and maybe my OH too. :p

Rockhampton Kennel Club 29.8.04 Judge Mr D Bowey (no - it's Darren not David!)

Minor Dog

Grau The Heat is On S: Woodbrooks Wizard of Oz D: Ch Berizza Tigers Sunset

O: P.Abbott B: P. Adam

Puppy Dog

Aslan That's Amore 1st & RCC & PIG S: Ch Taejaan One Step Closer D: Ch Aslan Sensationalism O & B: L. McCrindle

Tuscka De Ja Vu 2nd S: Bonnymead Legend D: Tuscka Wild n Wicked O & B: N & D Lashford

Intermediate Dog

Nodubl Stare If You Dare S: Ch Nodubl Double O Seven D: Statuesque In a Wink O & B: D & L Whittaker

State Bred Dog

Ch Kassdalee Sure To Pleeze S: Gr Ch Taejaan Read All About It D: Gr Ch Kassdalee Angel O Shadd O: F Tudhope B: D. Smith

Open Dog

Gr Ch Taejaan Read All About It CC BOB BIG S: Gr Ch Taejaan Read My Lips D: Gr Ch Arjai Fields O Passion O: D Smith/R Veurman B: M Rule-Steele

Minor Puppy Bitch

Aslan Je T'aime MPOB MPIG S: Ch Taejaan One Step Closer D: Ch Aslan Sensationalism O & B: L. McCrindle

Puppy Bitch

Aslan Chanson D'Amour 1st S: Ch Taejaan One Step Closer D: Ch Aslan Sensationalism O & B: L. McCrindle

Tuscka Tempation 2nd S: Bonnymead Legend D: Tuscka Wild n Wicked

O: L Callum B: N & D Lashford

Intermediate Bitch

Kana-Ka Blue Moon (Imp NZ) 1st S: NZ Ch Martinique Rodeo Dancer D: NZ Ch Kana-Ka Total Package O: S Tassan B: Kana-ka Knls

Ch Kassdalee Ishe Hot Orwot 2nd S: Aust Gr Ch/NZ Ch Bonnymead Red Pepper D: Gr Ch Taejaan Cineraria O & B: D Smith/R Veurman

State Bred Bitch

Ch Kassdalee Cover Girl 1st RCC SBIG S: Gr Ch Taejaan Read All About It D: Gr Ch Taejaan Cineraria O & B: D Smith/R Veurman

Aust Bred Bitch

Gr Ch Taejaan Cineraria CC RUBOB S: Aust/NZ Ch Noholme Beau Dene D: Ch Taejaan Steel Magnolia O: D Smith/R Veurman B: M Rule-Steele

Ch Aslan Sensationalism 2nd S: Gr Ch Taejaan Read All About It D: Ch Aslan Queen O'Diamonds

Open Bitch

Ch Kassdalee Anjill B Mine S: Gr Ch Taejaan Read All About It D: Gr Ch Kassdalee Angel O Shadd O: F Tudhope B: D. Smith

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it was Darren. He lived here for ages. English setters, very good ones too. :teehee:

My comment was for the benefit of the UK people Cartman ;) ... plus the thought hadn't even occured to me but someone at the show asked what his name was and after I'd told them said ... oh I thought it would be David!

Yes VERY nice English Setters ... I'd like to own one of those... :wub:

Well done Lana, Is that the little fellow Dino? How old are the puppies now?

Jenny

Thanks Jenny - yes, "That's Amore" is Dino. I thought he was very clever to get RCC at his second show up in the "big kids" classes. It was also nice because he is very similar in style to his Grandad (Open Dog CC). It was Tinker's (Je T'aime) first weekend at a show - she didn't like it at first but she was getting pretty good at it by the end!

They are almost 7 mths now.

Sorry - no pics - forgot to take the camera :wacko:

Well done Aslan and your clever whippets - what a great weekend for you! :cheers:

Well done Lana, we await some up to date piccy's of babes.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back