The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Simon And Garfunkels

:thumbsup:

nicky12 said:
jinnyfizz said:
nicky12 said:
jinnyfizz said:
[SIZE=14pt]LOOKS FIT TO ME :thumbsup: BUT THEN WE'RE PROBABLY THE SAME AGE-ish(w00t)  :teehee: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt].............OMG - just googled him and he's 5 years older than me!!!!! (w00t)   (w00t) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]so your 50 then :- " [/font [/SIZE]

olor=orange][SIZE=21pt]OLD GIT :- " [/SIZE][/color]

[SIZE=14pt] :blink: :blink: ONLY ON MY BIRTH CERT (w00t) NOT IN PRINT :D :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

A SUN TAN MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE :lol: :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]
(w00t) wow is that really you jane (w00t) your a babe for 50 hun :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Gotta admit I was 48 when that was taken but I can still scrub up quite well when needs must [/SIZE] :lol: Haven't got any recent pics ..... I try to avoid the camera most times :- "

I tried to make the picture smaller for posting but it wouldn't work .... can you edit it for your signature when it's that big??

[SIZE=21pt]oh bum looks like i missed some good music again last night ;) [/SIZE]

trish g said:
[SIZE=21pt]oh bum looks like i missed some good music again last night ;) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]WELL YOU WILL GO TO BED EARLY SHOULD STAY UP WITH US YOUNG ONES[/SIZE] :- " :oops:

[SIZE=21pt]HELLO NICKY WONDERED WHERE YOU WENT[/SIZE] :blink:

:cheers: classic ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice choices Nicky. :thumbsup:

Hope you are feeling better soon :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]you be careful nicky dont dance yourself dizzy[/SIZE] :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back