The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Slow?

LasVegasNo1

Waiting for Telstra
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Is K9 slow for everyone else at the moment?? :blink:

9/10 times I can't get a connection to the site and when I do I'm lucky if I can see a thread (it's taken me 10 minutes to get here! ;) ) :(

Please say it's not my PC...... :sweating:

I'm the same and last night too gave up in the end :b

Trying to catch up on what i have missed, so irritating when it's slow :- "

Julie

initially I thought it must be our PC, so turned it off and then back on again. Must be the server.

Last night it just got slower & slower,& eventually packed up on me :(

I couldn't get in until about 9 am today,& it's been fine all day,but starting to get slower again

LasVegasNo1 said:
Is K9 slow for everyone else at the moment?? :blink:
9/10 times I can't get a connection to the site and when I do I'm lucky if I can see a thread (it's taken me 10 minutes to get here! ;)   ) :(

Please say it's not my PC...... :sweating:

terrible here, couldnt get on last night

keith

ME TOO!!!! :oops: I thought I had cocked up my computer.... thank god I hadn't

had trouble just a sec ago... but is ok now...

Same problem here. I click on a thread and then go and make a brew!!! Just back in time to see topic appear on screen!!

:( same as. last night it died on me, tried going back every few minutes, kept saying web host error-site does not exist, check your spelling, or site may have moved :wacko: just now i got kicked out. took me nearly 10 minutes to get back on :(

Same here ..........Couldn't get on at all late last night ..........We need Nigel (w00t)

Yay! Finally ;) got back to this thread to say - 'phew it's not my PC' - and yes we need Nigel! (w00t)

Yes, I`ve had trouble too.

Couldn`t get on the morning and this eve I got a message about too many users.

Got in at the second attempt.

Nigel, please mend it !

Gavin. :( :( :wacko: :eek: :(

Yes, sorry there is a problem - this is being worked on at the moment & will hopefully be resolved soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I presume everyone's getting this error too

mySQL error: User book17r has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connectionsmySQL error code:

Date: Thursday 05th of January 2006 05:10:47 PM
I suspect yet again as K9's getting bigger and more folk registering that Nigel's going to need to increase his bandwith, with that in mind, I've donated to paypal to help with running costs. :thumbsup:

Yep and this is seriouslydoing my head in :rant:

Im going to have to walk away from this damn pc before it goes down the garden closely followed by the table it is sitting on :angry:

As you can guess I'm not really known for my patience :b Have been trying to post this for the past 9 times :rant:

Can somebody........anybody fix this please before I end up losing my mind :- "

wild whippies said:
I presume everyone's getting this error too
mySQL error: User book17r has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connectionsmySQL error code:

Date: Thursday 05th of January 2006 05:10:47 PM
I suspect yet again as K9's getting bigger and more folk registering that Nigel's going to need to increase his bandwith, with that in mind, I've donated to paypal to help with running costs. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]I did wonder about the 'make a donation' button....so is the web site funded by nigel then???[/SIZE]

Yep Nigel and Judy finance K9 themselves.

I know that we've had this discussion on here before but maybe it is time that we have to pay to join the board?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back