The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Snow...

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:p Woke up THIS morning and it is definitely still Christmas - my little man is still real aaaaaannnnnd it's snowing!! :lol: :lol:

Just dusting on the ground so far so we set about getting ready for that outdoor poo :b

This pic is specially for [SIZE=21pt]Oliverpliers[/SIZE] :thumbsup: :cheers:

snowct2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately if he had his poo outside it still would have been inside his coat :x :b so we tried again.... and made it outside again... for 10 seconds :lol: :teehee:

View attachment 6620

:p So we compromised in his little duffle coat and he poo'd outside!! :D :p :*

;) and it only took him 5 seconds.... (didn't think you'd need a photo of bottom-produce? I know he's gorgeous but you really don't want to see/smell that :thumbsup: )

Sooooo proud of the wee man :huggles:

Just how many outfits does the little man have?! :D

His first taste of snow :wub:

Pleased he had a poo outside - what a clever boy :lol:

I think he's taking over from the Supermodel with all his new designer outfits!! :lol: :wub:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! :wub: :wub: That's made my day!! :lol: That coat swamps him! Bless! :wub: I do love his entire wardrobe though! More pics please. :thumbsup:

Oh to be in Scotland, now that winter's here...

(w00t) oh oh oh he's just PEE'D outside in the nude!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

and ripped up an empty smartie-tube

and ripped up a newspaper (paper only for little boys)

jumped on The Supermodel's head... "eh whaaaat???"

and ripped up some kitchen roll

and run round the whole garden in the nude

and eaten a big-boy breakfast

and curled up on the vinyl (can't afford the tiles yet) in the kitchen at the bottom of the freezer where it's warm to watch me clean the cooker (bleaugh -_- ) when his CHOICE of little beds were only a few feet away :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: awww I'm all of a Zoomeroon now :wub: :wub: ( :thumbsup: RAE)

8) Looks so cooool in his little coat - hes a fab colour. Yes snow on way here too in North of england - OH was in Edinburgh yesterday they said its on its way - we got rain here at mo though :blink:

You are jammy enough to have a Zoomie, ........and now you have SNOW ASWELL .........some people have all the luck :D ........Love his wardrobe btw .......theres a good place on ebay who does little Zoomie coats :wub: , but I expect you know this :lol: :lol:

You'll have to buy Zoomie some tiny snow boots. :D Enjoying watching and reading about his progress immensely!!!

You lucky things having snow....I'd better not mention it to my OH...he'll be dusting off his ice axes, crampons and winter boots and driving up to Scotland next week, instead of taking me to the Lakes for my birthday, as arranged. (w00t)

BTW cheque on its way today for cards :b

Little Zoomie looks delightful wearing his winter wardrobe. Is he going to have some designer coats made especially for him? o:) o:) o:)

Snow - lucky you!!!

I think he is soooooo popular he should have a section on K9 all to himself - General Discussion - Zoomie!!!! He is just :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

This is actually the first coat I bought for him because I wasn't sure I could even HAVE an Iggy up here in case it was too cold :eek:

This swamped him on Monday and fits him today :thumbsup: but I think he likes his little fleece-lined duffle-coat best of all.

Today he pee'd and poo'd in the nude (w00t) (but wore his coat to go to the bank to begin meeting his public. A very well spoken gentleman asked what he was so I said he was a 'baby kangaroo' and the chap said he guessed he deserved that!! :lol: )

coat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hes absolutlely adorable.more piccies please of zoomie modelling his jackets!bless his little cotton socks! :wub: :wub: :wub:

He has certainly settled in well! To think I was worried Millie might squash him. Those whips don't look that impressed yet........Is the green-eyed monster making an appearance? <_<

He is a litttle darling! :wub: ;)

wild whippies said:
Do you know this girl cracks me up!! (w00t)
ME TOO!!!

And guess what...............he's soon going to have "designer boots" to match his coats!! (w00t) :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:

I'ts snowing here too in Yorkshire(just a bit) :p we haven't got a Zoomie though,bless him :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back