The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Soft House For Whippets...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i would like to get one of these for my gypsy, but cant find them on e-bay.....cant find a website either.any ideas guys?

:oops: im a bit thick...found them :thumbsup:

I am thick....is there a link :- "

Starting to get computer rage :blink:

Hi there the traders on ebay are called JANDES PET PRODUCTS look under the pet section and you should find them :luck:

go to ebay and type in indoor dog kennels :D

its the anderson ones :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: nice aren't they, im going to order a nice beige/brown one (it has to go with my sofa) :D

yes space is an issue if you have'nt got the space for asoft house you can always get a snuggle bed from Denimonde they are fabulous :))

Hi there,

Look what we've got for Wolfie - new soft kennel (thanks to whippetgood's advise)....He loves it...and size of the house is just perfect...plenty of space for 2 dogs... :thumbsup:

IMG_1137s.JPG

IMG_1120s.JPG

That looks brilliant, I MUST get one :D I also like the look of the whippet statue you've got, where is that from please?

That does look really nice and matches your room nicely too :wub: Love your doggy statue too .....its great. :wub: :thumbsup:

..thank you... :)

I bought the whippet statue in Squires garden center. Sometimes they do sell quite nice wooden statues...

maja said:
Hi there,
Look what we've got for Wolfie - new soft kennel (thanks to whippetgood's advise)....He loves it...and size of the house is just perfect...plenty of space for 2 dogs... :thumbsup:

View attachment 45727

View attachment 45728

They are great....he looks so comfy and blissfully happy!!! :thumbsup:

Is that the large size "anderson" indoor house?? they say on their ebay shop that size is 24ins square.

Last edited by a moderator:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that the large size "anderson" indoor house?? they say on their ebay shop that size is 24ins square.

yes, it is the Anderson one...24" square and 19" tall...ideal size for 1-2 dogs... :)

maja said:

yes, it is the Anderson one...24" square and 19" tall...ideal size for 1-2 dogs... :)

I showed the OH and he said I will have to wait until we mov as Sidney already has 4 beds dotted about the house LOL

maja said:

Thanks very much...I can see the credit card getting dusted off...AGAIN!! :lol:

I have a soft kennel on order (w00t)

It for my oldest, shivery whip.....but if we have fights over it....I may have to order another :- "

maja said:
Hi there,

View attachment 45727

View attachment 45728

Hi There i've just got back from holiday and seen Wolfie in his soft house :) :) :) he looks so comfy in there!! little darlin' :)) and you went for the Desert Storm covering it looks great Wolfie must be so pleased :) :p great stuff!! more pics please!!

(w00t) i brought :wub: lolly+gracie :wub: one from ebay yesterday :thumbsup:

cant wait for it to arrive :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back