The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Soft House For Whippets...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
trish g said:
jostler said:
and as it should be used......View attachment 46506

(having had a good chew of the sides (w00t) )

tito seems to love his new bed,but best tell him not to eat it :eek: :huggles:

You're right Trish - I've sewn it up but he insisted on trying to eat the thread too! He's asleep there at the mo -_- -_- looking like an angel o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
hely said:
jostler said:
Anderson comfy kennel has arrive and it's brilliant!  Tito likes sleeping on the roofView attachment 46505

lol thats a brilliant photo.........i really want one of these, but they have run out of the colour i want (it has to match my front room :- " ) so i am having to wait :(

It's really worth the wait - and they're so great to deal with. Good luck with yours - they just make me laugh - and with a whippie snuggled inside it's even sweeter :huggles:

jostler said:
Anderson comfy kennel has arrive and it's brilliant!  Tito likes sleeping on the roofView attachment 46505

Hi, so Tito has his soft house!!! love the blue tartan!! that first picture is so funny :)) my Finbarr likes to lie on the top of it as well and he has chewed it inside, he loves to go inside and turn around and around in a frantic way and he buries all sorts inside of it they really are a must have for all Whippies :)) :)) :))

daledogs said:
jostler said:

Awwwwwwwww that is a fab Photo Jane,he certainly loves it,and showing off his bits :lol: :lol: :huggles: :huggles:

He LOVES showing off his bits, but I thought Nanny Dawn wouldn't mind - she's seen it all after all ;) - but then he's a big boy who can cock his leg already :lol:

Went on his first big walk this morning and was brilliant - got caught in the downpour and he legged it home (on a long leash) and thought being towelled dry was a good excuse for a fight and is now fast asleep ON THE ROOF of his soft house :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back