The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some More Sunbathing Whippets

lorna anne

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Whippets really do know how to "chill", don't they? Please note all the discarded toys in the background. . . but this lot are too busy working on their tan to waste time on toys 8) 8)

Whippets really do know how to "chill", don't they? Please note all the discarded toys in the background. . . but this lot are too busy working on their tan to waste time on toys 8) 8)

Sorry about the technical problems with the pic

Suntanning.JPG

What a great pic , love it :wub: :wub: :wub:

Looks like a convalescent hospital with all the beds outside !

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant picture :D :D

Wish I could get mine to stay in individual beds like that :thumbsup:

Love the picture, what very tidy and organised whippets you have :D

Fabulous Picture!!

TCx

I wish I had a patio like yours.....FULL OF WHIPPETS!! :D

fantastic pic! you should enter some photography competition with it :thumbsup:

That pic is priceless, is there a whippy hiding under the blanket in the far basket? :lol: :lol:

:)) Hi Lorna, is there a puppy ? 3rd basket up ? thats a brilliant picture would make a great one for a caption competition

Jan

That pic is priceless, is there a whippy hiding under the blanket in the far basket? :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Just gonna ask the same thing :lol:

Great pic :thumbsup:
Nope, that's my Jack Russell, "Norma Jean" ducking for cover when she saw me approaching with the camera. She HATES having her pic taken. I think she got a fright with the flash when she was a pup. It could also be that she realised she would stick out like the proverbial SORE THUMB in this pic. Shame, the poor little dear already has such a complex about her short legs amongst this long-legged bunch . . . . :( :(

Perhaps the caption should be "Sunbasketing Whippets".

Any other suggestions for a catchy caption?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back