The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Pics Of Today's South Cotswold Wrc Meet

Absolutely fanbloodytastic pic's Lloyd

super pics , I have been looking to upgrade my camera for a few weeks and these pics have made me more determined than ever, keep up the posting i love them.

[SIZE=14pt]SUPERB!!![/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Lloyd your Pictures are absolutely Fantastic!!

Keep 'em Coming!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fab photos looks like a good day was had by all, lovely dogs :thumbsup:

Sorry I missed it Hannah but I took Paula & Kieren to the beach at Scarborough seeing as he's back at school today.

see you next time.

Sorry about missing yesterday Hannah.

we'll have a drink at the hill climb. :cheers:

Fabulous pics...The ones where the dirt is flying up are brilliant :thumbsup:

Mark Roberts said:
Sorry I missed it Hannah but I took Paula & Kieren to the beach at Scarborough seeing as he's back at school today.
see you next time.

Fancy going off and having fun :rolleyes: .........You missed a good day........ Tina and John came to give Murphy and Otis a few trial's 8) ............See you both at the hill sprint soon (i've entered already (w00t) ) ...........

Lloyd I need a link please as your site won't refresh and I can't see the photo's :'( ............Pretty please :flowers:

Strike Whippets said:
Lloyd I need a link please as your site won't refresh and I can't see the photo's :'( ............Pretty please :flowers:
here you go Hanna. (No jibes about women and computors this time :- " ).....Lloyd

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if you got the message dont know what we are doing on this computer

but would like to thank hannah and chris and everyone at south cotswold for a

fantastic day out everyone were so friends we will definately come back soon

specialthanks to lloyd for pictures of our pups

see you soon john n tina

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back