The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Pics That Are A Little Weird!

Lois

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here are some pics we took of Mabli that don't exactly show her in the best way :blink:

Picture370.jpg

Picture374.jpg

Picture315.jpg

and here are some where she looks normal and very cute :wub:

Picture399.jpg

Picture410.jpg

Picture409.jpg

Lois

aww even looking funny, she is soooooo cute :wub:

I have someof Sidney when he was little and it looks as if he head is far to big for his body lol

:wub: that face is to die for ...she is so cute tia sends lots of lickys to her little sis :huggles:

haha she does look a little wierd in them 1st pics. :oops:

still beautifull :wub:

Lois, she is a real cutie pie :wub: haven't they all grown so much. Those long legs are getting longer and the pointy nose pointier. Aren't we lucky to have such gorgeous puppies :huggles: lots of licks and nibbles to little sis from the fat fawn boy (Prince Tito :wub: )

awwww I love that one under the sofa :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh she is lovely :wub: :wub: ...looks so much like her brother too o:)

shes such a little cutie,love the second photo :wub: :huggles:

Awwwwwwwww lois,she coming on a treat :wub: :wub: she very much like her brother Murphy,they are all gorgeous piccys,no matter how she looks,how the photo taken or whatever :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks for the update Lois :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Its means so much to me seeing how they are looking and doing :* :*

Forgot to ask,have you tried stacking her :- " (w00t) :lol: :D

I love the second pic, where she's lost her ears....

But I see from the third pic she found them again under the sofa. :lol:

Adorable.

:wub:

Never a bad pic of a whippet, just :wub: nice pup

daledogs said:
Forgot to ask,have you tried stacking her :- "  (w00t)   :lol:   :D

Oh yes I've tried loads of times.................... never succeeded though as Mabli has a totally brilliant games called 'bite the hand that stacks you' (w00t)

Lois

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back