The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Pictures We Took Today

123melanie123

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
getting ready to go a walk (he doesnt look too happy i think he saw the rain)

blaze_1_007.JPG

needs a big rest and a warm infrount of the fire after that big walk in the rain!

blaze_1_015.JPG

yum yum food just what ive been waiting for

blaze_1_028.JPG

walked,warm,rested and fed now its time for PLAY!

blaze_1_031.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:huggles: to Blaze he looks really happy except for going out in the rain and he never did like that anyway glad he settled in ok :thumbsup:

I wish I could keep up sometimes!! Have you not had Blaze long? He is lovely, what breeding is he?

dessie said:
I wish I could keep up sometimes!!  Have you not had Blaze long?  He is lovely, what breeding is he?

I bred Blaze Dessie he was the only dog in the litter out of 8 pups .My OH wanted to keep him to show but as he got older we started having problems with Blaze and his dad Bandit so when my vet rang me asking if I knew of any older whippets needing rehoming as they had had an inquiry of some one after much discussion with my OH and meeting Melanie and her family we decided to let him go

I will add Melanie and her family came to meet Blaze and the rest of my gang and dispite Blaze's best attempt to put them off ,he sat up the corner barking at them all the others went to say hello but Blaze just was not interested. Melanie and her family left saying they would phone the next day to let me know I really did not expect to hear from them again but the next day Melanie phoned to say they would like to have him.

We took Blaze up to his new family and he was happy and much more sociable (sp) Melanie's daughter took him into the garden and we went and left him this was so he didn't see us going . Melanie phond later to say he was settled had eaten and was curled up in front of the fire

I am very glad Blaze has took to his new family and settled he is obviously a very clever boy as he realised he will get more attention being an only dog rather than being one of a pack.

Blaze's mum is Barnesmore Gypsy Rose at Oakmoorehill

Sire is my son Ben's Barnesmore El Bandito

I suggested Melanie join k9 as a way of meeting some frienly whippet owners she had Blaze in January but has only just gone online

Blaze is looking lovely :wub: :wub: love his new coat too. :thumbsup: very smart.

love the pics,nice lad you have there. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back