The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Pictures ..............

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Awwww I'm in love with Tiny Tim :wub: I do have a soft spot for black whippies :D

Such gorgeous pics.....it's lovely to see how happy all your dogs look as a family together :thumbsup:

There is something about little Caitlin that catches my eye everytime, I really think she's going to be a gorgeous looking bitch
Thank you so much, Clair :b I knew from the moment I saw her picture at one week old that she would be a special girlie :thumbsup:

The size of Caitlin's feet !
They are rather large, aren't they! (w00t) Got a feeling she might make 24-25" tts!!!

JANE!!!! call me daft but not being on for a while i must have missed something :lol: who are the 2 little guys? they are all looking great i do love sox she is a stunner :wub: :wub:
Well, it's a long story Kel ..................... have you got an hour or so to listen??? :lol:

Shortened version - I wanted a lurcher to bring on for competition and showing, saw Caitlin as a week old pup and decided to have her. Tiny Tim came with her as he was very small and quite poorly and the breeder thought I would give him a good home :thumbsup:

:eek: flamming hell jane now theres a difference ,im wondering if those jumpers iv sent are even guna fit them :eek: fab pics thou your doing a fab job hun :wub:
Hmmmmm, they are growing rather fast aren't they!! Never mind, I can always auction them again for Lurcher or Whippet rescue or save them in case I ever need them :- :)

:wub: :wub: :wub: what a good looking pack you have jane...i do love Rio :wub:
Thank you :) She's a babe, isn't she!! :thumbsup:

Aww jane you are a star what lucky little guys they are too to have found such a lovely forever home xx :huggles:

Tiny Tim is just soo sweet. :wub: Lovely to see them all getting on so well. :clown:

Lovely to see pics of your gang Jane. :D Love them all! :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are all absolutely gorgeous and wonderful photos. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

The jinnyfizz gang looking as sublime as always ... love em all :wub: :wub: ... but I have a real soft spot for Sox and Izzy :D And what wonders you have done with TT and Caitlin :thumbsup:

Half brother Tyg and litter brother Taz send a few wild bounces to sister Tiz lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I would post these pictures on the Whippet board as it seems to get more views than the lurcher and general dog sections :D
So ......... starting off with a whippet, here is Sox :wub: :wub: :wub:

P1050564.jpg

..... and Rio :)

P1050483-1.jpg

And then some of Caitlin and Tiny Tim ..........

Abbie is much more comfortable to play on than the patio :lol:

P1050547.jpg

P1050555.jpg

P1050559.jpg

Help me up, pleeeeeease?

P1050568.jpg

Tiny Tim always ends up on his back :teehee:

P1050570.jpg

........ but he soon recovers!

P1050575.jpg

P1050579.jpg

Caitlin is quite clever and has learnt to hide under the hedge :D

P1050596.jpg

........... more to follow :thumbsup:
Hi im new to k9, love your dogs

Aww what fantastic pics of your gorgeous gang :wub: pups are looking good :wub:

Great pics Jane, I do love the picture of Tiny Tim sitting on Abbie :lol: but they are all lovely pictures of your gorgeous gang :wub: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back