The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Results Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done to the NNWRF for a successful champs with 190 dogs in total competing over the weekend, great turnout. Well done to the runners and winners, Mark and Vicky with Little Livvy Val, George and Val with Moose, Paul and Sue with Ballypride, George and Little Bill.

Condolences go to all runners in the 33lb dogs as a different dog won in each re-run was sad somebody had to loose out in the end, some other dogs were really unlucky but the Fed format doesnt allow for error with only the first go through. Love Lockdown, Musclebound and Fires lad in a great race shame only 1 could go through,

Well done also to the Mid West Dogs who ran really well, Lydon and Bethany's double act think Bethany did a sterling job running the dogs, Russ's Bailey getting runner up and Deedee running the best i've seen her yet sure there is more to come from her. Sorry if i have missed anybody off well done to all runners hope everybody came off ok.

Ps does anybody know how Mr Sheene is?

Long day,but with sunshine :thumbsup: Big Well Done to all the winners today :thumbsup: Especially Jim and Fires Lad :thumbsup: chuffed to bits for you.Dave Galea with Bigland Boy :thumbsup: and not forgetting Alan and Rose,with the brilliant Chunks,I know Linda was as proud as punch for you both :thumbsup: Well Done to Jo and Darren with Hellseeker,Red ran great to win his heat,keep up the good work :thumbsup: Great runs from Ballypride for Paul and Sue :thumbsup: Little Bill :thumbsup: and No Joe didn't put a foot wrong all day,well Done to you all :thumbsup:

really enjoyed the weekend,thanks to the fed..well happy with,our sky (flybaby) winning her nch title ;) well there's far to many to mention but one stood out on Saturday was joes wor,syl winning her 1st of many titles,seeing joe's smiles made me smile nice one Joe..gaz n dees,nearly doing the bizz, big well done to mark and Vicky with besides the point gr8 stuff :thumbsup: today was a good day race wise,my home bred blue eyed boy running his heart out 3 times winning his 1st race and having to settle for runner up after his 3rd race good going for just getting off the sofa,well done Sandra and dad,but well done Neil with lenny's nice one..but i was so happy to see Ann and mam,big Steve,winning ch,of champions,this family are a cracking family,and i wish them all the best,well done gaz n dee breeding Joe,what a dog he is...hope Davids bentleys OK..well done all winners and losers,great weekend oh and big thanks to rae and ray,friggsy for the birthday cake for my wife :thumbsup: and thanks to chris& whippet news for putting all my girls on the front page..will sort some photos out of the weekends racing,tomorrow :thumbsup:

Well done also to the Mid West Dogs who ran really well, Lydon and Bethany's double act think Bethany did a sterling job running the dogs, Russ's Bailey getting runner up and Deedee running the best i've seen her yet sure there is more to come from her. Sorry if i have missed anybody off well done to all runners hope everybody came off ok.

Already said well done Bethany and Lyndon, but couldnt agree more, were just saying about Deedee and Bailey what can one say. Big well done Russ all that hard work has paid off they are coming on great :thumbsup:

well done jo/darren heat win with "RED" more 2 come :thumbsup:

Well done to the NNWRF for a successful champs with 190 dogs in total competing over the weekend, great turnout. Well done to the runners and winners, Mark and Vicky with Little Livvy Val, George and Val with Moose, Paul and Sue with Ballypride, George and Little Bill.
Condolences go to all runners in the 33lb dogs as a different dog won in each re-run was sad somebody had to loose out in the end, some other dogs were really unlucky but the Fed format doesnt allow for error with only the first go through. Love Lockdown, Musclebound and Fires lad in a great race shame only 1 could go through,

Ps does anybody know how Mr Sheene is?
bennley went to the vets,no ligament damage nasty deep cut just above his paw ian the vet thougth it best not to stitch due to the location.

BIG BIG thanks to fleech for taking me to the vets,fiona and nicola for cleaning him up while i sorted things out. and to linda for that magic powder to stem the blood,vet was most impressed with it and WHAT WAS IT. and to gary and di for the help. its times like this you find out who your friends are.

cheers everyone. bad spot to get a cut hopefully scotland :thumbsup:

well done local bitches taking there titles adlib, fly baby well done little may stag taking runner up .

well done all the bitch winners beside the point impressive all day well done mark/vicky must be the best she has run on the straights all the hard work has paid off johng will be happy breeding the top bitch :luck: .

nice one neil lenny legs getting his title hope he is ok was very sore in his shoulder :,third time lucky or what (w00t) kept getting call at the vets primus won blue eyeed boy won then when got back lennys legs won :wacko: luck: big well done to no joe taking sureme nice one dot/ann.

well done all the winners.

great w/e pity about the rain sat very well run opens all them races think there was only 1 rerun slow trap. well done the organisers great w/e and the help with mr sheene. the vet ian is some bloke giving the geordies some stick then got a call no joe had taken supreme informed ian geordie dog taken supreme

So glad Bentley is ok David :thumbsup: Ians got a great sense of humour :lol: :luck: on a speedy recovery

Well done everyone yesterday. So glad Bentley is ok David, hopefully he'll be back on top form soon

Already said well done Bethany and Lyndon, but couldnt agree more, were just saying about Deedee and Bailey what can one say. Big well done Russ all that hard work has paid off they are coming on great :thumbsup:
Thanx Amanda well chuffed with there performances yesterday :thumbsup: Thankyou to all the hard work that went into the weekend with the track great job Fed and helpers ;) ,a few dogs to mention Bigland lad well done Dave,Chunks great run off between him and Bailey,Hellseeker and fires lad really impressed could go on all day some great scratch dogs about at the moment already looking forward to Devon.Well done to all the champs and runners up over the weekend. :thumbsup:

well done all winners and hope everyone had good days racing :thumbsup:

been sitting doing the photos and i must say,the trap men over the weekend have been fantastic,lure length,and timing,top lads,standing there all day to give us our enjoyment in all weathers,will get the photos on later of the racing :thumbsup: wel done all the other workers again

SG1S2000.jpg

SG1S2002.jpg

SG1S2003.jpg

SG1S2006.jpg

Alison n collins next runners,,must say the litters are toppers.get photos on later :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: will start by saying my biggist well done must go to nott's and derby club linda les and paul, working so hard on the track upto and over champs weekend putting up and taking down the track putting bins out and collecting all the rubbish and taking it away at the end of each day dont think you will get harder workers for our sport thanks all of you !! :thumbsup: well done all the winners big well done to no joe taking sureme lovely dog well done Ann and Dot, also my tip for Ch of Chs bally pride getting runner up this time but sure his time will come well done Sue and Paul he's running fab for you :thumbsup: big well done to Jim and Fires Lad he was on Fire yesterday really pleased for you Jim well done Dave and Bigland lad :thumbsup:to Alan and Rose taking Sup Ch of Chs with Chunks again so many great racers yesterday,have to say well done Darren and Jo with Red "Hellseeker" he's still only young and ran brill for you both , :thumbsup: sorry to hear that Benley got hurt glad he's going to be ok dave :thumbsup: also sorry to hear that Andys Fatboy slim came off with his old problem good luck with him Andy a great racers and i'm sure he's going to be just as good at stud :thumbsup: sorry if i'v missed anyone :sweating:

I didn't go to the presentation so didn't get the signatures for the Supreme trophies, if the winners can collar me when they see me next it would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Scr Ch Ch's Chunks

NVCh Ch's Crystal Blue

Ch Ch's Beside the Point

Ch Ch's No Joe

Thankyou ;)

Really enjoyed my day out on Sunday even if we had nothing to run. Less stress just watching.!!!

Well done to all runners too many to mention, but I have to say I was over the moon for Dave with

Bigland Lad. He was always so pleased when Ebby won so it was nice to return the compliment.

WELL DONE EVERYONE.XX

First I like to thank les windle and is gang from notts & derby track was spot on credit to you les then I like to thank FED for put a great two days championship with out this commitee we would have such great sport I thank all of you now on to racing well done to mark & vicky winning sup nch with beside the poimt she was on fire for you also well done to my brother with NCH BLACK DIAMOND joe would be proud of you kid I was pleased because I purchase this bitch for irish joe because it was sister to my bitch NCH GMK also well done gary &dee with NCH AD LIB sister to darlo delight shame she could make it double but she gave insane jane. Close race I was pleased with her also pleased with SOUlL TO SOUL after breaking my leg three weeks ago she had few trials on wed night at track she came throw to win her title. Also well done to SUP NCH NO JOE ran on top form all day not forgetting NCH LENNYS LEGS also same litter as black diamond. Well done to all the other wins and rup who ran some great races and now it time to look forward to devon and think to yourselfs what a great sport we got good luck for devon everybody let's hope weather is nice see you there HOPALONG LYNDON (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) :thumbsup:
can our bentley borrow one of your crutches please :- (w00t)

First I like to thank les windle and is gang from notts & derby track was spot on credit to you les then I like to thank FED for put a great two days championship with out this commitee we would have such great sport I thank all of you now on to racing well done to mark & vicky winning sup nch with beside the poimt she was on fire for you also well done to my brother with NCH BLACK DIAMOND joe would be proud of you kid I was pleased because I purchase this bitch for irish joe because it was sister to my bitch NCH GMK also well done gary &dee with NCH AD LIB sister to darlo delight shame she could make it double but she gave insane jane. Close race I was pleased with her also pleased with SOUlL TO SOUL after breaking my leg three weeks ago she had few trials on wed night at track she came throw to win her title. Also well done to SUP NCH NO JOE ran on top form all day not forgetting NCH LENNYS LEGS also same litter as black diamond. Well done to all the other wins and rup who ran some great races and now it time to look forward to devon and think to yourselfs what a great sport we got good luck for devon everybody let's hope weather is nice see you there HOPALONG LYNDON (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) :thumbsup:
can our bentley borrow one of your crutches please :- (w00t)
I deliver myself david if I could have this plaster off mate best luck with bentley he soon be right in your hands david you know your onions

Well done to all the NNWRF commitee and the workers for organising a fantastic weekend and a great t rack to run on. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves including all the grandkids who loved watching the racing and shouting the dogs up the track as well as the disco on both nights.

Well done to all the winners of their NCh titles and all the other runners, especially Beside the Point and No Joe taking the supreme titles.

There were 2 great days of racing.

We are really chuffed Little Bill won another NCh title especially as he is a veteran and our own Southern Spark winning his first title on the straights as we thought he would never run again after his injury.

sorry to hear about bently dave,hope he's on the mend soon :luck:

if was'nt for bad luck you would'nt have anyluck at all :luck: .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back