The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Results Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i had a good weekend thanks to all the people that made it happen. wouldnt of had such a ood looking track if les never watered it and looked after it thanks karen and all the other club members for lettign us run their brilliant track :thumbsup: c

id just like to say camping in the feild was fine nothign got touched so i dont even know why people were scared to camp there as some people were there for both days to watch them through the day :wacko:

last night was good but i must say the dj was not very good and we had to make of it what we could

a massive well done again to anne,ma, stevie and connor with NO JOE he ran brialliant and i am dead chuffed that they have got the champion of champions because they deserve every single bit of it :wub:

sorry if i have forgotten anyone :-

except to say that sean needs to stop owning that dance floor haha :lol: :rant:

had a great weekends racing big well done to all the NNWRF and all the workers for organising a great champs :thumbsup: well done to all the winners and runners up some really good racing over both days,massive congratulations to both suprems No joe and Beside the point,little bill winning his first fed title in at the age of five :thumbsup: and southern spark(timmy) over the moon for kathryn and paul all the hard work you put into him has really paid off getting him bang on for the champs :thumbsup:

GOOD TO SEE SOUTHERN SPARK OUT AND FLYING, LITTLE WILMA LOOKING GOOD BACK FROM INJURY, SAD TO HERE FAT BOY SLIM INJURY REACCURED FLYING MACHINE WHEN HIS RIGHT,SURE HE MAKE A GOOD STUD.

DERBY/NOTTS CREW THANK YOU FOR A LOVELY SAFE TRACK LOOKS A SLIGHT PULL BUT THE TIMES YESTERDAY SOME BIGGUNS BREAKING WELL UNDER 8 (w00t) FLYING OR WHAT.

HOW ABOUT SOME CAMPING LINDA 8)

THINK THE RACING LIVED UP TO EXPECTIONS, CLASSIC ROCK WHAT A FINISH.BLACK DIAMOND WOW (w00t) CANNOT BELIEVE LITTLE BILL HASNT A FED TITLE CLASSY LITTLE DOG. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

WELL DONE ALL RUNNERS GREAT EVENT :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

As newbies to whippet racing this was our first "big" event,must say how impressed we were with how smoothly it ran .well done to all the winners, runners and everyone involved :thumbsup: Chris and Julie.

Great weekend's racing! Huge thanks to Nott's & Derby members who conditioned the track beautifully. :thumbsup: Thanks to the NNWRF commitee and all those that helped make the Champs a brill weekend and not forgetting the generosity of Alpha Feeds. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all the winners and runner-ups :cheers: Some special mentions of dogs that I just love and was delighted to see perform so well, Crystal Blue and Little Bill such fearless game little dogs, Soot A Root and Insane Jane flying the flag for Scotland :thumbsup: Black Diamond - very impressive run pipping the fantastic Indica on the line! Another equally impressive race being Sunkist and Wor Syl as photo's will show later.

The scratch racing was very impressive with me cringing behind the camera as the big dogs descended on the finishing line! (w00t) Chuffed that Raggie Black took the 40lb, whatever your doing Kazzie, keep up the good work! :thumbsup: I was delighted to see Chunks take Supreme Scratch. One thing to get a dog running again following a bad injury but it's really something special for them to go on and win it all. Well done Alan and Rose. :thumbsup:

Biggest smile of the day goes to No Joe's owner, your positively glowing on your photo and rightly so, well done!

and what of the North West?

well 1 supreme bitch, 5 title winners and 6 runner-ups was a wonderful weekends racing!

Well done Mark & Vicky with Supreme CH of CH's Beside The Point, NCH Maid Your Point and NVCH Maid U Luck. Keith with NCH Annagram and mum Meb's Rosie taking runner up in the the veteran scratch No Limit. George with I'll Be Back - chasing furry's on tuesday and runner-up on a saturday (w00t) , Linda with NCH Scooter, Ken with runner-up Boybelle, Peter with Whinney Skippet and not forgetting our very own Red Moon Rising, King Bear and Avit all getting runner-up positions. Very proud of all of you- well done! :cheers:

Photo's to come - been sat at PC all afternoon and I'm about to go blind! :wacko:

Couldnt camp due to work, but travelled to north notts saturday and sunday enjoyed both days, thought the track was one of the best i have seen, well done to the north notts workers and thank you, thanks to the nnwrf for putting on a great weekends racing, thought the lure driving and the trap men were bob on all weekend thanks to you all for the work you have put in :thumbsup:

WAITED FOR THE DUST TO SETTLE AFTER A GREAT WEEKEND OF RACING BY THE FEDS.SEEMED BOTH VICKY AND MARK WITH BESIDE THE POINT ALWAYS BEING ONE OF MY FAVOURITES AND NEIL AND IRENE WITH BLACK DIAMOND NOT BAD FOR A RABBITING DOG HAD HELP FROM UPSTAIRS WITH IRISH JOE AND VICKYS GRANDAD INSPIRING THERE RUNNERS.TWO BRILLIANT PERFORMANCES FROM BOTH BITCHES WELL DONE.WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS,RUNNERS UP AND COMPETITORS ALL DOGS DONE YOU PROUD.HAVE COUNTED AT LEAST 1O EXPERIENCED KNOWLEDGEABLE RACERS WHO ARE EXPERIENCED AT RUNNING CLUBS AND NOT ONE NEGATIVE COMMENT .MUCH APPRECIATION TO THE NNWRF COMMITTEE LES WINDLE FOR A PERFECT TRACK AND ALL WORKERS WHICH MADE UP A VERY ENJOYABLE WEEKEND.ON A PERSONAL NOTE SPECIAL INSHALLAH WINNING FOR JIMMY AND LORRAINE FOR THE THIRD YEAR.

YOURS IN SPORT ROB AND TINA

Huge thanks to Les & Lynda and the rest of the club for all their hard work leading up to the event, you did a brilliant job. The committee for staging the champs again and to the racers for getting their dogs in the best fitness they could for us all to have such competative racing against some of the best dogs in the country and thanks once again to Louise for collecting our winnings when we couldn't attend the presentation :thumbsup:

Commiserations to those who couldn't run either through seasons, injury or whatever :(

Well done for the Sunday to everyone who ran, particularly the winners, after all that's what we all aim for.

Congratulations to fellow club mates who all ran so well; Bobby Dazzler, Hagler, Avit r-up, King Bear r-up, Mebs Rosie r-up, Boybelle r-up, Nch Scooter for Lyn & Mal, makes all the hard work worthwhile and lastly Maid Your Point, he wouldn't know how to let us down, pulling another stormer out of the bag against good opposition to get his 12th title at 5 yrs old.

It was lovely to see Nch Southern Spark & of course Scr Ch Ch's Chunks running so well after such bad injuries, also well done to the other Supreme No Joe who ran out of his skin all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like another well run event by the NNWRF, well done Linda and crew, :thumbsup: and the other people who made this event possible. :thumbsup:

been sitting doing the photos and i must say,the trap men over the weekend have been fantastic,lure length,and timing,top lads,standing there all day to give us our enjoyment in all weathers,will get the photos on later of the racing :thumbsup: wel done all the other workers again
SG1S2000.jpg

SG1S2002.jpg

SG1S2003.jpg

SG1S2006.jpg

Alison n collins next runners,,must say the litters are toppers.get photos on later :thumbsup:

first time i'v seen pic's off pups they are lovely alison, for some reason i cant see pic's when john puts them on

sorry i missed you (w00t) big well done to little Nch Crackelle, really pleased for Erica and jeff :thumbsup: well done

sorry i missed you (w00t) big well done to little Nch Crackelle, really pleased for Erica and jeff :thumbsup: well done
Another dog that's come back from a bad injury yet gone on to shine as did Southern Spark. :thumbsup:

Which reminds me, when I read Vicky's mention of Hagler, I was completely oblivious to him running because I couldn't get a race card and when I did Tony borrowed it. I've gone back and looked and seen he ran brill against Southern Spark, well done Craig and Nic and sorry for not giving your lad a mention earlier. Same goes for Wintermoon, I didn't see his race as I'd just ran and was lugging my gear to the finish line! Hope he ran well for John and Fiona as he's another that's had a had a severe injury yet performed well against the odds. Argh! also forgot Izzy and Duffy! Push The Button's race with Sunkist was neck and neck at the end with a brill pik!

Anyone else I've forgot it's cos I'm a dosey cow! I always feel a little self conscious when congratulating folk but then saying well done everyone never seems enough. I don't think anyone could of gone home this weekend and not felt proud of their dog or the hard graft they've put in, well done to you all. :cheers:

Best let the photos do the talking as they're much better at it than me! Got some hounds to walk then I'll have them on. :thumbsup:

will put a few more on tomorrow me eyes are going,,they are bit arse first for some reason photobucket went on the blink,anyway,hope it dont spoil your enjoyment :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back