The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Whippet Madness

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
looks like stanley is winning.stan the man race name.the stanley cup oops thats ice hockey :lol:

controversial said:
oh i say.rather posh those julie.are the lads names in the rugby team your lad plays for :lol:
Flippin 'eck, NO Graham, I'll go t'foot of our stairs! the only name on that list that plays rugby with our Josh is Feddie :p

Hactually I personally do not think they are POSH name but rahther classy names :lol: nowt wrong with them there names, tha good 'un's :thumbsup:

Ok na' then wot bout these, Northen enough fa thee :- "

Fred

Sid / Sidney Robbie

Bobby Ben/Benny

Frank/ Frankie Will / Willy

Ned / Kenny

Reggie / Jerry

Jonny / Joey

Flynn / Eddie

Archie / Albert

Seth

Noah

Arnie

Ronald / Ronnie

Tommy

Can't think of any more me bonce is flummoxed :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
jue332 said:
controversial said:
oh i say.rather posh those julie.are the lads names in the rugby team your lad plays for :lol:
Flippin 'eck, NO Graham, I'll go t'foot of our stairs! the only name on that list that plays rugby with our Josh is Feddie :p

Hactually I personally do not think they are POSH name but rahther classy names :lol: nowt wrong with then there names, tha good 'un's :thumbsup:

Ok na' then wot bout these, Northen enough fa thee :- "

Fred

Sid / Sidney Robbie

Bobby Ben/Benny

Frank/ Frankie Will / Willy

Ned / Kenny

Reggie / Jerry

Jonny / Joey

Flynn / Eddie

Archie / Albert

Seth

Noah

Arnie

Ronald / Ronnie

Tommy

Can't think of any more me bonce is flummoxed :wacko:

spoken in a true yorkshire accent :p :thumbsup:

now i do like sidney as well as stanley :wacko: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous pics Trish...I do love to see your gang. And golly Oliver looks as full grown as the rest now :D Hope I meet your lot before too long.

I haven't been online so it has taken me ages to read all the post. New pup!!! :- "

Can I just have a quiet word in private please Trish ..

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhh. Where do you find them? Not the puppies, the hubby???

Pauline & Ruby

PS You could have a Ruby too, there is an Irish jockey called Ruby..it can be a good boys name too :wub:

maggie217 said:
Gorgeous pics Trish...I do love to see your gang.  And golly Oliver looks as full grown as the rest now  :D Hope I meet your lot before too long. 

I haven't been online so it has taken me ages to read all the post.  New pup!!! :- "

Can I just have a quiet word in private please Trish ..

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhh.  Where do you find them? Not the puppies, the hubby???

Pauline & Ruby

PS You could have a Ruby too, there is an Irish jockey called Ruby..it can be a good boys name too :wub:

hi pauline,youve made me laugh at this early hour,grahams just as crazy as me dont you think,but hey one more pup wont make much difference with my lot :lol:

the little boys race bred so should be in for some great racing in a year or so :thumbsup:

we will definatley get something sorted for a meet up next year pauline then you will wonder whats hit you with 6 crazy whippets and our molly going crazy poor ruby will be stunned (w00t)

going on a 3 hour drive now for a bit of uphill racing catch you later :thumbsup:

You early bird Trish :D Hope you have a good day Trish, Graham and the dogs

Pauline

Can't believe I missed this either! (w00t) Fab pics! :wub: :wub: Oliver has grown up nicely and is one very handsome dude! :wub: :wub: Very exciting about new puppy! Has it been born yet? Any pics?

Trish and graham are having 0ne of the lovely blue boys out of the shinny litter. pics in pedigree whippet racing :cheers:

wow fab pics trish ,now please can you tell me were you got those gorguse collars from please :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]h ey up lass,that there julie dunt arf cum owt wi sum good awld tyke names.well ill tell thee,tha as cum up with winna in tha list .now its uptu thee ta ges wich one.ill seeth thee. :lol: [/SIZE]

controversial said:
[SIZE=21pt]h ey up lass,that there julie dunt arf cum owt wi sum good awld tyke names.well ill tell thee,tha as cum up with winna in tha list .now its uptu thee ta ges wich one.ill seeth thee. :lol:   [/SIZE]

na' then am reet glad I bin of sum use to thee :thumbsup:

I'll be puttin mi dosh on thi name Sidney cos I reckon it's a good 'un :thumbsup:

Tek care of thissen, mi old mucka :thumbsup:

Hilary & Hounds said:
Can't believe I missed this either! (w00t) Fab pics! :wub:   :wub:   Oliver has grown up nicely and is one very handsome dude! :wub: :wub: Very exciting about new puppy! Has it been born yet? Any pics?

yes the pups have been born and are just over a week old now,you can see them under ped whippet racing section titled pups 7 days old :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]tha will aft tu do betta tha that lass :lol: ill giv thee a clue tis waz trishs great great great grandads name.so tha will hav ta put thee mind ta work. ;) [/SIZE]

I like Albert, Frank and Tommy :thumbsup: But then again we have a Walter and a Hector :lol: My next one (when I get one!) will be either Aubrey or Wilbur :D

Not looking good......doesn't look like I'll be getting a white puppy this xmas :( Got my eye on a couple of litters maybe for the end of next year though :thumbsup: So he's got another 12 months of me nagging! :lol:

Carol Jepson said:
Not looking good......doesn't look like I'll be getting a white puppy this xmas  :(   Got my eye on a couple of litters maybe for the end of next year though  :thumbsup:   So he's got another 12 months of me nagging!  :lol:

aww so sorry carol would have been nice for you to have that little white boy :(

nearly brought this baby home for you today but he already had a owner

IMG_1878-1.jpg

What a smasher he looks great in that little coat :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back