The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Soon to be dog Mum for the second time ...

youthnovels

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello,

I've joined because I'm currently a dog Mum to a six year old KCS Poodle cross. We are introducing a second puppy around April/May time and I have some genuine questions on bedtime routines with a second puppy.

:)

welcome @youthnovels - how exciting!

You've come to the right place for some good advice :)

Thank you! I feel like I know how to be a good Mum to one dog but two suddenly seems quite overwhelming!!

We've thought about getting a puppy to join our 10 year old Labrador... we're still unsure as he's so well behaved!

What breed are you getting? hopefully your 6 year old will be able to teach the new puppy some good behaviours!

Welcome! We got a puppy in November in addition to our 9 year old cavalier. It makes life interesting, I can tell you that much! ;)

Hello, welcome. This is a fantastic friendly forum. Enjoy ;)

It's always easy to say "oh lets have another one".
You will never have the same loyal and personal relationship than you have with just the one dog.
We have 4 at the moment, and I so much miss the 1 to 1 relationship that I had when I only had the one dog.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back