The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Soooooo Excited-i,m Getting A Retired Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi amanda, yvonne here. wish you the best of luck with daisy. you will be so glad you choose her i promise you that. let me know how she travelled and how she is please. talk soon
Hi Yvonne,

I am sure she will be stressed and tired after the journey,but she has a lovely comfy bed waiting,and some peace and quite to settle in.I am sure in a few days,she will be fine.I am really looking forward to having her.I know it was hard for Lady for the first few days,so i am expecting the same.I will add to the thread later today.

Amandaxx

:luck: Good Luck for today Amanda ....how exciting! :)

Today is the day! :thumbsup:

I'm so excited for you. Can't wait for an update on how she is when she arrives. Good luck with everything! :))

Vicky

x

Hope everything goes well today with Daisy!! Can't wait to meet her. :wub:

Hurray,she is here!!What a gorgeous dog.So soppy,loves my other dogs,people,food and most of all,she seems to love being here.

She has been following us around all day,but not stressed like Lady was.We could,nt be happier,i have my girl Greyhound back.Heres a quick piccie,but loads more will follow.Thanks to Martin to arrangeing everything.

Amandaxx

How exciting Daisy-day has arrived! she looks like she's made herself comfy.

Her name is Joyce,silly me.I always call her Jo though,so you may her by that name.It would be nice to come to one of the walks in the Autumn,i can bring all four to stretch there legs!!I have been talking to a chap this morning,who has a big black Greyhound,set me off even more.

I will post some pics when i get her.

Amandaxx
Yes it would be lovely to meet you and Daisy, there having a picnic at sherwood forest on the 6th and I think the walks will restart end of September :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you like her Amanda.I knew you would! Isnt she a real sweetie. Let me know how she goes. Give her a hug and a kiss from me.

Hi Amanda,hope everything is still going well and you managed to get a good nights sleep :) Don't know when we will see you next,but really looking forward to seeing her :wub: Juliex

Hi Amanda,hope everything is still going well and you managed to get a good nights sleep :) Don't know when we will see you next,but really looking forward to seeing her :wub: Juliex
Hiya Julie,

She is a dream!!Quite as a mouse all night,and clean.She is just a happy little Greyhound.She has really bonded with Cracker,they seem a real team,but then they are both youngsters.She just loves everybody,you wait till you fuss her,her tail never stops wagging.She has just slotted in,its like we have had her for ages.Are you going to Tatton?We are having a quiet weekend,a little show in Leciester on Sunday,think we are going there.

Amandaxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurray,she is here!!What a gorgeous dog.So soppy,loves my other dogs,people,food and most of all,she seems to love being here.She has been following us around all day,but not stressed like Lady was.We could,nt be happier,i have my girl Greyhound back.Heres a quick piccie,but loads more will follow.Thanks to Martin to arrangeing everything.

Amandaxx

so pleased all has gone well :huggles: looking forward to lots of pictures xx

She sounds perfect and the picture is lovely :D

Look forward to seeing more of her :thumbsup:

Hi Amanda,

I have not been on the forum for sometime, but I can remember following your story with Lady when you got her from Martin.

Congratulations on your new addition, she is Gorg :wub:

I am so sorry that you lost Lady, she was a very lucky Lady to find a person like you!!!!

Hi Amanda,I have not been on the forum for sometime, but I can remember following your story with Lady when you got her from Martin.

Congratulations on your new addition, she is Gorg :wub:

I am so sorry that you lost Lady, she was a very lucky Lady to find a person like you!!!!
Hi,

I think you know how devastated we were when we lost Lady.She left a huge gap.I just sat about 4 or 5 weeks ago,and something clicked.I knew i had to get another Greyhound.We have been blessed with Daisy.She has settled in so quickly,and is a real pleasure to own.I am so glad to have her,it has helped heal the ache,and thank Martin for matching her to us.She is now having free running,mingles great with all dogs,all sizes,and just seems to love her life.

Amandaxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back