The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Soooooo Excited-i,m Getting A Retired Greyhound

Finleyfoofoo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Everybody,

I hope a few of you will remember me,and my lovely clan of dogs,including my lovely Greyhound ,Lady,who

died in May.Martin Tucker,whom i had Lady from,has a lovely black and white bitch,called Beauty,who will be

joining our family in two weeks.I miss my Lady so much,that i know i can offer another Greyhound a loving home.

I will try to post a pic,see what you think.

Amandaxxxx

Click on the link for a peek!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh she's a real stunner! Very pleased for you :D I volunteer for Merseyside Retired Greyhound Trust as a dog walker and each time I go I could happily bring a different one home with me :D

Oh wow! She's a really gorgeous girl. :wub:

I'm sure she's destined for a fabulous life with you and your gang.

xx

We are really excited,i miss having a Greyhound so much i can,t tell you.

My other 3 will be over the moon having a pretty girl back in the house :wub:

Roll on two weeks!!

Amandaxx

WOW :wub: :wub: She certainly lives up to her name Beauty

Hope the time goes quick for you :thumbsup:

Amanda i am sooooo pleased for you she is stunning ,gorgoeus :wub: good luck with her :luck: she is going to a lovely loving home xx

Wow! She really IS a beauty!!! :wub: I'm so pleased you've got yourself another greyhound, everyone should have one!!! :)

I can't wait to see the photos when she arrives.

Vxxx

Amanda i am sooooo pleased for you she is stunning ,gorgoeus :wub: good luck with her :luck: she is going to a lovely loving home xx
Thanks Trac,

I am still not over Lady,but i am sure Beauty will help.I have had this ache that won,t go away,even though i have my other woofs to love.I was proud to say i had rescued a dog,and i can,t wait to do it all over again

Amandaxx

p.s You will all be fed up with my pics and posts!!

Aah amanda thats great news :D she looks a real stunner,look forward to seeing her.are you still going edrd sunday?

she,s going to be well spoilt :) :) we had a rescue greyhound and they are so faithfull broke my heart when she died... i also say every one should have one carnt wait to see the piccys :D :D sue...

Beautiful girl!! :wub:

Good luck with her, Amanda :luck: :D

Aah amanda thats great news :D she looks a real stunner,look forward to seeing her.are you still going edrd sunday?
Hi Julie,

Yep,we will be there.Finn has qualified.Wish i had my new girl to bring!!Not be long though.See you

tomorrow.

Amandaxxxx

Hi Julie,

Yep,we will be there.Finn has qualified.Wish i had my new girl to bring!!Not be long though.See you

tomorrow.

Amandaxxxx
looking forward to it :D only just got back from our week away :wacko: See you tomorrow. Julie x

Wishing you all the best with your gorgeous girl :D

aww shes gorgeouse ,good luck with her :luck: :luck:

She is beautiful, she will be in the best home she could ever want, good luck with her

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back