The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South Cotswold Bend

kim & Tilly

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thank you to Hannah (hope i got the name right) and all the gang at South Cotswold, for helping me clear Tilly bend racing.... :thumbsup:

Tilly had lots of fun and Bean had fun watching....there was lots of cute puppies to coo over as well.

Cant wait to see lloyds pictures :D

Kim and Tilly said:
Thank you to Hannah (hope i got the name right) and all the gang at South Cotswold, for helping me clear Tilly bend racing.... :thumbsup:
Tilly had lots of fun and Bean had fun watching....there was lots of cute puppies to coo over as well.

:oops: its called a curve :D

Kim and Tilly said:
Kim and Tilly said:

:oops: its called a curve :D

That's ok Kim but if you want to be accurate it is in actual fact a 1/2 bend as i was told recently by another member who attended our last meet.

I'm glad you enjoyed as i think most people who come and run their dogs on it find that the dogs as well as themselves totally enjoy it , and it suits dogs that like a longer distance being over 200yds.

Come on Lloyd where's the pickies ........ :- "

Hope to see you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
here's some pics from todays curve, will post the rest on my website when I get time. :thumbsup:

DSC_3895.jpg

:)) DSC_3858.jpg

Glad you all enjoyed your day .......Congrats to Tilly, Magic, Millie, Fynn and Nellie for clearing today :cheers: ..........And well done Nellie for finishing in the top 4 and winning a trophy :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back