The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South Wales

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I only took them of Woody and Louis sorry :oops:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Well done to all K9 ers who got placed today [/SIZE] :cheers:

Well done to all k9ers who were placed today :cheers:

Wish I'd entered now as it's so much closer to me in this venue :oops:

I heard a rumour today that WKC showground is also under water and the show may have to be held at Newbury as well.... now that WOULD be a result :- " :luck:

35 minute journey instead of 3 hours- perfect! :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

Just heard Baggio Got Group 2 Well Done Boys :cheers:

Only got a couple of pics as we couldn't get round the ring very easy.

Must say Well Done to Teena & Woody, Jo & Louis and Jo and Frankie.

Here are the DCC and BCC winners .......... Well done :thumbsup:

Have just heard, Baggio group 2!! well chuffed, am going to have a drink for him :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Here's Buebezi Femme Fatale who was 4th in MPB :thumbsup:

Well done Sarah :thumbsup:

I was proud of my new girl Joy who was very spooked by the windy tent but still got a 2nd in PB

Loroli Joystone

Last edited by a moderator:
I was proud of my new girl Joy who was very spooked by the windy tent but still got a 2nd in PB :huggles:

Loroli Joystone :wub:

And finally the only pic I got of Sophie aka Buebezi Exhibitionist who won yearling bitch

Well done Caroline :thumbsup:

well done all , esp to kerry with rosie and katie( kaymark kiss n tell and karbon kopy) :thumbsup:

Welcome Zafonic and well done on your super day. Congrats Jo and Teena and Jok and well done to Wendy, (Joy looks :wub: ), Sarah and Caroline. Thanks for the photos everyone.

Jenny

DCC INT/IR CH BARNESMORE GOES ZAFONIC (MR P J WALKER) BOB & Group2

RCC TONMAWR MIDNIGHT LACE AT TURNSTONE JW (MR J & MRS V TURNBULL)

BCC INT CH BLUESPRING'S TIFEANY [ATC AD00203FRA] (MRS D LEMPEREUR)

RCC PALMIK PRINCESS (MR M HOWGATE)

BP SHIMMEREE BLUE INDIENNE (MRS C & MISS M HILLS)

whooooooops :oops: I posted the results twice

:cheers: well done jo & louis :wub: and jo & frankie and wendy your new girl is :wub: very pleased with woody bless him

thank you rachel for the pic :cheers: what the heck am i doing :oops:

Welcome Zafonic and well done on your BOB :D We were wondering whether he was made up yet, so hopefully the 3rd won't be long away!

Well if WKC is in Newbury I won't be complaining :- "

Thanks for the piccy of Louis Rachel :thumbsup:

As WKC is well over a month away, when would the decision be likely to be made?

Newbury is further away for us but journey much easier, so wouldn't complain. :lol:

jok said:
As WKC is well over a month away, when would the decision be likely to be made?
Newbury is further away for us but journey much easier, so wouldn't complain. :lol:

I suppose it would be easier for them to change the vebue sooner rather than later to get the organisation in place just in case the weather stays bad. But then if it dries up..... :blink: Glad I am not making the decision!!

Have entries closed for WKC, I expect they have, just a thought.

Jenny

Well done Dessie and Millie.

Nice to see the Loroli Affix in the ring again, she's a lovely girl, your very lucky :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back