The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South Wales

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done everybody who got placed :thumbsup:

Well done Vanessa in getting RCC :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

zafonic said:
Have just heard, Baggio group 2!! well chuffed, am going to have a drink for him :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:
Very well done lads!! (w00t) ....and Best of Luck :luck: for getting his third and crowning CC :thumbsup:

.........ONLY 1 DRINK??? I RECKON A FEW MORE ARE CALLED FOR!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :wacko: :wacko:

Tracy

Very well to all who did well today :cheers: - only 1 bitch in Postgraduate :eek: - that must be the first time that's ever happened!! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully I will get this right :teehee: ....piccie of group placing

Zephyr said:
Very well to all who did well today :cheers:   - only 1 bitch in Postgraduate :eek:   - that must be the first time that's ever happened!! :unsure:
`

Yes and there was still 16 entered in Limit Bitch of which 14 turned up :(

Told you it would be the biggest class of the day.

Credit to SWKA Committee they only had 3 days to prepare for the show instead of 11 days as normal and as most of the committee and helpers live in Wales it was some feat for them to achieve what they did so a big Thank you

Just got told off :b for not adding this pic of Aimee, who got 4th in Limit yesterday :p :thumbsup:

Just got told off :b for not adding this pic of Aimee, who got 4th in Limit yesterday :p :thumbsup:

Well done everyone and welcome Zafonic!

Well Done to everyone that got placed . Jo and Louie and rest of K9ers

Welcome Zafonic :thumbsup:

Wey hey, so pleased, got 3rd with our ziggy (Harri Hester) in MPD firts show, so young and only practiced twice with the handler who is really a Golden Retriever person. Couldn't get a picture as I was way to nervous for them, anyone got one of the MPD class??

Liz

Well done everyone espesh Teena :thumbsup: , the two Jo's and Wendy ( Joy looks lovely)

welcome to k9 Zafonic and well done :cheers:

How rude so excited about mine :- " forgot to say well done to everyone else, so a big WELL DONE to all who attended South Wales ( Newbury !) :cheers:

anniewhippet said:
Hopefully I will get this right  :teehee: ....piccie of group placing
I am [SIZE=14pt]sooo[/SIZE]sorry, have just realised that the piccie is not there :oops: will try again, hopefully better late than never :- "

anniewhippet said:
anniewhippet said:
Hopefully I will get this right   :teehee: ....piccie of group placing
I am [SIZE=14pt]sooo[/SIZE]sorry, have just realised that the piccie is not there :oops: will try again, hopefully better late than never :- "

Hi

Peter Walker here that has Barnesmore Goes Zafonic, glad to see the picture of Baggio winning Group 2. If you have anymore photos I would love to see them !

Regards

Peter

petwalk_showdogs@yahoo.co.uk

petwalk said:
anniewhippet said:
anniewhippet said:
Hopefully I will get this right   :teehee: ....piccie of group placing

Hi

Peter Walker here that has Barnesmore Goes Zafonic, glad to see the picture of Baggio winning Group 2. If you have anymore photos I would love to see them !

Regards

Peter

petwalk_showdogs@yahoo.co.uk

Sorry Peter but its the only one I managed to snap over the head of the other picture takers :- " but glad you liked it. Shame it is quite dark but I rather hurried to take this shot before taking one of the I.W who was third (my mates).

:cheers: on his placing tho'.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back