The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South West Rabbiters

do you think there is a need for more clubs like this one?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

clairemisty305

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=21pt]As advertised in 'THE COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY' [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The club is now ready to eroll new members for its first meeting. please send your name and your interests to claireulike@hotmail.co.uk . all ages welcome. please dont be shy enroll it is for the benefit of everyone. it is a club for YOU to enjoy where everyones imput is welcomed. any questions welcomed.[/SIZE]

swr_logo.jpg

Hi, before I voted for something like this I'd like a little more information please 8)

I don't get the Countrymans Weekly (w00t)

Does it involve regular meets?

Rough location?

What exactly is involved?

etc etc

Thanks, I'm genuinely interested to find out more :cheers:

I would like to also know the purpose of the club since im a mad rabbiting fella.

YIS

JS

Any clubs that bring local rabbiters together and maybe forge new friendships are ok in my eyes.

Cheers

oldblueeye.

oldblueeye said:
Any clubs that bring local rabbiters together and maybe forge new friendships are ok in my eyes.
Cheers

oldblueeye.

Hey up mr hows you, well the seasons over with again, been out again today, absolutely riddled with young bunnies, had to put her on the lead, :- " i got some crackin new permission the other day, so i might treat myself to a ferret fer next season, and i agree, any club to bring us rabbiters together is ok in my eyes

:cheers:

keith

Sounds like a good idea to me anything thats gets like minded people together is alright in my book. Would like to hear how things work out for the club. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back