The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South Western Game & Country Fair 26th & 27th Sep

tigger2007

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D South Western Game & Country Fair to be held at Powderham Castle on the 26th & 27th September in sunny 8) Devon.

Lurcher World events for the weekend :D

Saturday 26th is Race day so heres your chance to qualify for the end of year racing finals at cheshire

SPEED JUMP

HURDLES

UNDER 21" 100 YARD DASH

OPEN 100 YARD DASH

UNDER 23" STRAIGHT RACING

OVER 23" STRAIGHT RACING

OPEN SIMULATED COURSING

TERRIER RACING

Sunday 27th is show day so heres your chance to qualify for the end of year showing finals at Knebworth

Also not forgetting the cheeky chase the bunny competition held on both days .Twice a day in the main arena also your chance

to qualify for the big grand final ;) ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For any other imformation please contact JEFF 07977597069

Last edited by a moderator:
:D sunny? Can we count on that - you know what it what like on my last trip to Devon??

See you on Sat - with waterproofs ;) (if I leave the suncream at home maybe there's more chance of needing it?!)

I like the sound of sunshine! :D We are definately coming but it will be in my nissan with the tent rather than the caravan. James' BMW has blown up and needs a new engine (quote is 3 to 4 grand to repair!!!! :( ).

Vicky

x

:D sunny? Can we count on that - you know what it what like on my last trip to Devon??See you on Sat - with waterproofs ;) (if I leave the suncream at home maybe there's more chance of needing it?!)
mmmm sangria lol

I like the sound of sunshine! :D We are definately coming but it will be in my nissan with the tent rather than the caravan. James' BMW has blown up and needs a new engine (quote is 3 to 4 grand to repair!!!! :( ).
Vicky

x
hi vicky

well i guess thats James out of a car for a while then .You will just have to have a big bet on one of your greys ; )

see you next week

sarah xx

Me and amy are comeing down to camp(in tent) lol but we just got to ring jeff to see if we can camp 1st :) hopeing for No rain lol x

Hope to see some of the LW followers at the Midlands this weekend. Its about time you spread your wings !

The Midlands is a real tester and itll have all the quick dogs at it as will PoP at Hartington Wakes.

Look forward to seeing you lot at both :p

woohoo confirmed with jeff i can camp ,gonner have to route out me thermals lol :clown:

woohoo confirmed with jeff i can camp ,gonner have to route out me thermals lol :clown:
:D it wasnt me tish i do hope you can find your thermals :lol: :lol: it might of been kev

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:D went to powderham today to help jeff get ready .its got a really good long straight track :D the ground is very good and also the grass is going to be cut ready for the racing :D the coursing is also a very good course. so come on people get to powder ham :D :D :D :D sorry my keys are sticking :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looked up the Powderham website what a place :eek: ,see you there what time is booking in!!! :wacko:

:D hi russ & jane

to be safe i will say from 9.30am on wards as they do chase the bunny in the main arena about 10 ish so just to make sure i would come then. cheers sarah :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back