The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South Western Game & Country Fair 26th & 27th Sep

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
its all looking good weather :D going to be fine :D and think jo's bring sloe vonka (w00t) (w00t)

lol is she still standing ,just decanted mine ,but not a lot there :b

i got 1litre of booze from 4 wine bottles 50/50 vodka and berries but i have already picked more berries this year than last and there are loads not quite ripe yet

hope you all have a fantastic time

Congratulations to the new South West coursing champion ..............

Well done Sue and Paul - she ran supremely well and adds the title to her Midlands Championship last weekend :thumbsup:

Racing results from today.

Over 23"1st Duke Lez parish

2nd Tag Mike palmer

Under 23"1st Bow Jerry (owner)Mike Palmer (trainer)? :clown: :D

2nd Bailey Russell King

A good result for the cornish well done all a good show and fine weather. 8) :thumbsup:

Racing results from today.Over 23"1st Duke Lez parish

2nd Tag Mike palmer

2nd Bailey Russell King

A good result for the cornish well done all a good show and fine weather. 8) :thumbsup:
coursing...karma, paul gould.

well done to all above it was a great day!!...thanks to jeff and his team it was a great day.. :cheers:

Well done everyone! We had a great day too - great atmosphere and weather! Thanks everyone for making Graham feel welcome too - hopefully now he'll come back again!! :D

Not sure about next weekend but definately see you in Cheshire :thumbsup:

Yeah big well done to the cornish yesterday :thumbsup: in the Overs & Unders racing and the coarsing,lovely weather and good day ad by all :cheers: "mi ansomes"

Sorry about the slipping Russ :oops: iv lost me touch :lol:

Yeah big well done to the cornish yesterday :thumbsup: in the Overs & Unders racing and the coarsing,lovely weather and good day ad by all :cheers: "mi ansomes" Sorry about the slipping Russ :oops: iv lost me touch :lol:

Who slipped Bailey then?????? :- sounds to me like the pair of us need some slipping lessons. :lol: Well done the Cornish you didn't let me down. :thumbsup: Di

Racing results from today.Over 23"1st Duke Lez parish

2nd Tag Mike palmer

2nd Bailey Russell King

Big Well Done to you lot down there in sunny Cornwall.Looks like you had a great day.It's great to see Duke's back racing for Lez

Well done to all the winners, it was another fabulous weekend. The weirdest thing happened to me. I was wandering around the gamefair and bumped into a lad who was admiring my puppy Strider and saying he reminded him of when his dog was a pup, he asked where I got Strider from and lo and behold it turns out that his dog is Strider's full brother from a litter 2 years previously! We just had to get a picture of Strider and Steel together and here it is...

586bb823.jpg

Now we have a good idea of how Strider will turn out :D

Vicky

x

Well done to all the winners, it was another fabulous weekend. The weirdest thing happened to me. I was wandering around the gamefair and bumped into a lad who was admiring my puppy Strider and saying he reminded him of when his dog was a pup, he asked where I got Strider from and lo and behold it turns out that his dog is Strider's full brother from a litter 2 years previously! We just had to get a picture of Strider and Steel together and here it is...
586bb823.jpg

Now we have a good idea of how Strider will turn out :D

Vicky

x

Oh wow Vicky hes gona be a donky and hes grown so much carnt wait to see him.xxxx

Well done Joe with Buddy, nice to see you've still got it. :thumbsup: Di

Well done Joe with Buddy, nice to see you've still got it. :thumbsup: Di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back