The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sparkys Pup (lynperry Breeding)

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Heres Sparkys pup,

and another

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that tree/logs yours Mark?

If so- have you got a home for them?

Never miss an opportunity to scrounge..... ;)

Karen

cheers mark for posting these for me, and thanks karen. he's a game little fellow and i dont think i shall have any problems with him. just can't wait to get my little cleo home to meet him.

Pup looks well Sparky, ran Totty today ,he near his best at this time of year,we had three good runs ,with him and his daughter Golly, she is coming on ok ,but will have her sharpe for 22 Jan ,I will have her killing in the lamp in the next week,that should bring her on just right,see you on the 8th, Corky :cheers: :cheers:

Hey Corky !

i've got somthing big and harey between my legs any ideas what it might be :- "

who needs dogs ! :thumbsup:

What a beautiful black pup youve got there. :wub: :wub:

Her coats like a mirror. FAB

hi janimal, she's a little boy, if you have a real good look you can just see his whatsit. he'll be at stud as soon as his peanuts drop.

only joking about the at stud bit. maybe if he proves himself when he's an adult

hi mark, regarding the hare between your legs. i wish i had caught that on camera as i was right beside you as it happened. '**** funny' you trying not to let your dog kill the hare while still on his lead, and trying to usher it forward between your legs at the same time. i think in a different situation you would have bagged it for the pot. sparky

yes you. 'your instinct was to catch the hare'. infact that day only a couple of hares were captured 2 by whippets and 1 by whippet owner. regards.

Years of training mate,

all those whippets there and it was down to me to catch 1 :- " it was bloody difficult trying to stop Flash gripping it.

That would of been embarising though had he managed to grab it while it was lodge between my legs + had he missed it when striking it could of proved painfull for me :sweating:

I cant understand why i've not been used more at stud by young lady's with Hare catching abilys like that :b

just to mention I am available at stud to approve bitch's (young ladys only please 18/30) at very reasonable rates :p

Last edited by a moderator:
My deepest apologies to that gorgeous [SIZE=14pt]BOY HE IS.[/SIZE]

sorry

no need to be sorry janimal, at the moment he has'nt got much of difference.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back