The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spaying

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:luck: Good luck for today but I'm sure she'll be fine and home before you know it :huggles:

im back and that has got to be one of the hardest things iv ever had to do in my life :( her little face as i was walking out :( im so scared never been so scared in all my life the vet that has the whippets is doing the operation and i popped back in the vets on my way back from taking the kids to school to see if shhe has settled ok and they said shes fine all cwtched up in her blanket i took it with us so she has some familer smells when she comes around :(

im on and off all day nicky so we can have a chat on msn if your online :thumbsup:

our molly was 7 when we got her done and the wait was unbearable :sweating: :( but once i got the call that she was everything felt so much better :huggles:

:luck: :luck: at the vets today Poppy, i'm sure everything will be fine Nicky,

She's in good hands, and be home before you know it :thumbsup:

Sonia and Jesse xx

hi nicky she will be fine and back home before you know it being spoilt rotton,im always here for you :huggles: :huggles:

I,m sure she will be fine Nicky :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

sending love and happy thoughts to you both today, and lots of healing thoughts to the wonderful Poppy x

keep busy and she will soon be home x

thnks everyone :huggles: i hate this blooming waiting its driving me potty is all i can think about ,trying to keep busy :)

:wub: WONT BE LONG TO WAIT NOW NICKY, HALF WAY THROUGH THE DAY NOW.

LOVES, WOOFS AND LICKS TO POPPY AND YOU . :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back