The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Specialy For Helen.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt] CONGRATULATIONS HELEN!!! :cheers: [/SIZE] Josie is going to love having a proper little sister to boss about :huggles:

Keep us updated :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO Josie's going to LOVE this (not to mention Helen and gang!) ... well done all! :thumbsup:

Oooh what lovely news. You dark horse Helen. Fancy not letting us all in on your news..but what a lovely surprise. Only seems like yesterday since you were counting down the days until Josie arrived!

Helen, I am still gob-smacked you kept it in...............I was bursting! I am so pleased for you. In your house it will all be lovely and perfect. Josie is going to be fine. She is so polite, it will just wash over her, and she will be very sensible and mumsy. I bet you see her grow up fast. Being an analytical type, I now see this is the huge change that occurs, your baby grows up...... :huggles:

Helen, you're so lucky, they are all beautiful :wub: doesn't Josie look like her mum ! any one of them would compliment her colour. bet you can't wait :D

We can't wait 'til we collect Ella from Russ , we would like to visit him to see her but I don't know how our daughter would cope with coming away without her ( or me for that matter :( )

good luck :luck: :luck:

Congratulations Helen, this is wonderful news, I'll bet your girls are very excited.

This isn't the deadline you were working to last week, is it?

Looking forward to lots of puppy pictures and the great countdown.

Jenny

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE] Helen :cheers: Those wee pups are adoooorable. :wub: :wub: :wub:

You were driving me mad on that other thread keeping us guessing :lol: :lol: :lol:

quintessence said:
This isn't the deadline you were working to last week, is it?

Lol! No, although in a way it was, I have just started a job that runs until the end of August, but I want to get it out of the way before the new pup comes home so that I can devote all my energy to her. Factor in a fortnight's holiday mid-August and you have a very panicked person here :lol:

I can't stop coming to this thread and gazing at the pictures... :wub:

awwwwwww well done Helen,at last a second whippet :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Helen, great news that Josie willbe getting a new sister :thumbsup:

can't wait for more pictures :D

Julie

Brilliant news Helen - you are sooooo lucky. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: How on earth did you manage to keep it a secret for so long? :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure Josie will love having a new sister. The puppies look adorable. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Chuffed to bits for you and your family Helen!! :D

:D [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS!! [/SIZE] :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful news Helen- I bet your girls are bursting with excitement! I'm so pleased Josie is to have a new friend :thumbsup:

awwwwwwwww :wub: :wub: how wonderful for you all :cheers:

Congratulations Helen :cheers: I bet you can't wait to see them and choose yours :D

I'm starting to think this rumour that Whippets are addictive may be true :eek: :- "

Cheers

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Jones said:
Congratulations Helen  :cheers: I bet you can't wait to see them and choose yours  :D
I'm starting to think this rumour that Whippets are addictive may be true  :eek:   :- "

Cheers

Steve

Think I have to agree Steve :thumbsup: - I blame K9. ;)

Aaaawww Helen, I am sorry I didn't see this thread yesterday. Am so excited for you [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back