The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Speed Sensation

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
mally said:
Can't wait until my tilly is ready. i'd like to give her a go at the simulated coursing when she's old enough.

Hi Mally. You would be sure of a friendly welcome with EAWCC!

Whenever you want mate.

lamping man said:
Strike Whippets said:
Congratulations Bramble  :thumbsup:   .........Chris I have a 22lb 19 inch dog if your desperate for a run  :D
Thanks Hannah. We would love to run with you. To be the best you have to beat the best and why should you be denied your chance. :lol:

Corky's quiet.

Always accommodating

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

LOL :lol: ........Little Eir said you'll have to meet us 1/2 way as they don't seem to like us up north at the mo :- " ....(must be scared of the competition if you ask me :teehee: ) ........... :cheers: Hannah and the ever lovely Little Eir :wub:

hi lampy, ill give you a go over 1000, yds with my black dog. have you got any fields that big down your way. :- " :thumbsup:

Thoroughly enjoying this guys, thanks (w00t) :thumbsup:

Can't wait for the next match.........................

sparky said:
hi lampy, ill give you a go over 1000, yds with my black dog. have you got any fields that big down your way. :- "  :thumbsup:
Blimey! Hang on a bit Sparky. I don't think she is quite ready for a thousand yards just yet. Give her a few more months tough and who knows?? The lure string might be a bit of a problem, bigger battery as well maybe. Leave it with me. (w00t)

See you soon Tone. :thumbsup:

Lampy

So i will tell you the truth, EIGHT LENTHS ,I KNOW IT WAS PISSING DOWN,BUT I MADE IT 8 INS,and the line came just in time for that bitch of yours 180 mts Lilly was just getting it to her pace ,Like Sparky says ,1000 mts is more like it for a good coursing dog , any way she ran ok in a muzzle for the first time ,Bring on the big boys at Newmarket on Tues 28 th , There is Money involved in this one ,Thanks for a good day Lampy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back