The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Splish Splash

wild whippies

Super-D-Duper
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Took the gang for a gallop at a local field today, it's been flooded since last year and they're letting it naturalise and become a pond. My guys being the water babies they are just couldn't resist getting their paws wet.

Nell

Clipboard19.jpg

Quickly followed by Riley and Reggie

regril.jpg

Jeebs diving in :blink:

jump.jpg

Jeebs making waves

splash.jpg

Reggie going for it

regsplash.jpg

Dobs :wub: I know it's a rear view but I liked it.

leap.jpg

Chasing Martin

Clipboard28.jpg

Crazy ears! :wacko:

ears.jpg

They're lovely pics Jaq,i love the one of Jeebs taking a dive,brilliant! :D

Jaq, great pics, though I don't recognise Reggie, did you get another whippet? Can't wait to meet the little fella, Mysti and Tascha send big lovely wet slurps and kisses to you.

I particularly like Jeebs making waves- BRILLIANT :thumbsup:

Great pictures - isnt it good when they actually like water. :thumbsup: Mine both do too ;)

These are fantastic pictures and I am very jealous :( If we went there, Jake would have a greeeeaaaat time, but Ollie would just sit by the car being a big woosie :b He takes ages on walks after a big lot of rain as he has to find a path round all of the puddles :blink:

"Making Waves" photo is superb :thumbsup:

Hey Andrea! :)

The fawn dog (Reggie) is Ken's dog (my dog walking friend and practically an uncle to me) :huggles:

Cuddles to Mysti and Tascha :huggles: think we need a day at the beach to see if we can get some piks of your guys in the spray!

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone, it is fun when they love the water, although a little hectic bathing 5 in one go! :sweating:

Lovely pics :thumbsup: love the diving in one :p

Julie

[SIZE=14pt]What brilliant pictures.[/SIZE] I like making waves and taking a dive - whippets having real fun. Thanks for posting them.

Well we've been at it again so hope you don't mind more piks! :- "

Dobby :wub:

beach092005013.jpg

Playing Tag (Dobby and Ziggy)

dobzigbeach.jpg

Left to right Dobby Jude and Ziggy

beachpups.jpg

Ella :wub:

Ellabeach.jpg

Riley

rilfly.jpg

Nell

Nellbeach.jpg

Charge!!!!!!!!!

thegang.jpg

Jude and Ziggy

offthemk.jpg

Puddled! :blink:

puddled.jpg

Wild horses!

runners.jpg

I am in lurve......

black n white animals just hit the right spot with me.....

ziggy an dobby..... what a fab pair !!!!!!

:p :p

OOooooooh,more fabulous photo's,The last one is brilliant,you ought to send it up for the whippet calendar :wub:

:thumbsup: [SIZE=21pt]Great Photos [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

looks like they had a fantastic time.

fab piccies!you training them for water sports! :D

Oh I love those pics! :wub: :wub: I agree about the black and whites! Yummy!! :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back