The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sporting Championships

June Jonigk

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Summa Breeze winning the 14-19lb group

Conway Gem winning the 20-21lb group

Bin Throu't Mill winning the 22-23lb group (my Smidge won his heat, as the opposition cried off!!!)

Making Music winning 24-25lb group

Fly the Wind winning 26-28lb group

And what can I say on winning the 29-32lb final - a huge

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] to Peppermint Perfection on winning the final at her first ever open, and not even a year old yet. I'm told she is the youngest dog ever to have become a Sporting Champion, so well done Julie & Co :huggles: We're soooo pleased for you :thumbsup:

Merry Nights winning the 5&6 year old 14-20lb group

Conway Celt winning the 5&6 year old 21-25lb group

Trailblazer winning 5&6 year old 26-32lb group

Dancing Queen winning 7-10year 14-22lb group

Runaway Star winning 7-10 year 23-32lb group

I hope these are correct :- " I am only a woman :b so don't shout at me if I've made any mistakes :D

I'm sure someone will add the full results later, as I don't have all the veteran groups completed, due to trapping Fly the Wind :wub: and also catching my oldies in the veteran groups :huggles:

Julie (Peppermint Lady) should be landing home soon - so we'll see if she's come down from the clouds then - what a dog, and what a day for you :huggles:

I know she and Dave took some pics of the dogs in their gorgeous velvet jackets, so Dave or Julie will probably add them later, if Julie can calm down from her exciteable phase, and press the right buttons :lol: :teehee:

Congratulations to all :cheers: :cheers:

And especially well done to little Peppermint Perfection!!!!! What a result (w00t) :thumbsup:

well done to steve briant and the team at the indi track for a great days racing :thumbsup:

(w00t) what a bloody day :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: i floated home :lol:

id also like to say a big well done to all the winners at the sporting champs today :cheers: our maddie....peppermint perfection :wub: gave me a day only dreams are made of :b

here are a few pics, we tried to grab as many of the winners at the end but sadly a couple had gone home :blink:

"sporting champion" PEPPERMINT PERFECTION :wub:

maddie and aunty maddie..bin throut mill

Last edited:
sporting champion....merry nights...well done to the mill gang :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Well done and Congratulations to all the winners[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

sporting champion conway gem

sized_Picture_028.JPG

:cheers: A MASSIVE WELL DONE TO PEPPERMINT PERFECTION ON BECOMEING SPORTING CHAMPION :wub: well done julie and family always liked that little pup wait big pup now i wish i could of been there to see it :( see you saturday once again a big well done from all the delter's.

Last edited by a moderator:
sporting champion, veteran sporting champion and i have been told the only one in wales conway celt

sized_Picture_032.JPG

your girls ran brilliant today dave and lynn :cheers:

great pics :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
your girls ran brilliant today dave and lynn :cheers: great pics :thumbsup:

so did your young lad, he is a real talent and they dont come along too often. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back