The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sporting Championships

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
conway said:
peppermint lady said:
your girls ran brilliant today dave and lynn :cheers: great pics :thumbsup:

so did your young lad, he is a real talent and they dont come along too often. :thumbsup:

she,s a bitch dave :lol: but thanks for your kind words she did us proud :thumbsup:

Well done to Mr & Mrs Thomas with two of your gang winning their SpCh titles, what a fantastic day for you :cheers: . We were proud of our SpCh Summa Breeze unbeaten all day.But a massive well done [SIZE=14pt]PEPPERMINT PERFECTION[/SIZE].Only 11 months old and unbeaten all day :cheers: :cheers: ,we are so pleased for you Julie, Maddie is a class girl :thumbsup: set only to improve ,what a dog (w00t) .Last but not least thanks Steve for making today possible :thumbsup:

A BIG well done Maddie (Peppermint Perfection) :cheers: :cheers: unbeaten all day and only a baby :cheers: Chuffed to bits for you Julie, Sue and Neil :huggles: A big well done to all the dogs that became Sporting Champions today :cheers: and well done to all the runners and finalists :cheers:

:lol:

conway said:
peppermint lady said:
conway said:
peppermint lady said:
your girls ran brilliant today dave and lynn :cheers: great pics :thumbsup:

so did your young lad, he is a real talent and they dont come along too often. :thumbsup:

she,s a bitch dave :lol: but thanks for your kind words she did us proud :thumbsup:

i am sorry julie

:b as long as you didnt think i was a man (w00t) :lol: :lol: but then you did give me a cuddle and a smacker when she won :- " :lol:

WELL DONE TO EVERY_ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many of my friends have done well today, Les and Mark Shearing, Julie, Juney, Dave and Lyn, Geoff and Jac to name but a few. Sounds like you had a great day, wish we had been there. I have been busy mastering Microsoft Excel, but I know where I would rather have been :- "

See you all next week-end with my lardy boys :cheers:

I love the red coats, they look very regal!

:cheers: Thank,s for the photos Julie will you sleep tonight A GREAT BIG WELL DONE FROM THE MILL GANG it was a pleasure to watch her run WHAT a Super

Star she is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Well done all the other winners we came home on cloud nine Well done Steve and the team for another well run open the company was great the weather could have been better but now i know it dosent just rain up north

Chris

:cheers: Well done Julie and of course Peppermint Perfection :cheers:

Congratulations to all other winners and finalists :cheers: :cheers:

Lovely day 8) in between the showers :sweating:

Sounds like a lovely day had by all :D

Well done to Summa Breeze on gaining your Sporting Champion title :huggles: and all the rest of the finalists :thumbsup:

well done to julie with peppermint perfection,that girls got what it takes :p :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

im sure you will be buzzing for a long time to come :huggles:

well done to all the other winners and runners :cheers:

would like to take this oppurtunity to thank pat for her help again with our dogs,what would we do without you :huggles: THANKYOU .

MR NOISEY ran brilliantly pat and gosh hes fast :sweating: shame about his last trapping :b .

see you at the champs :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to everyone competing today. Sorry we could not be there to witness what must have been some great racing :thumbsup:

trish g said:
well done to julie with peppermint perfection,that girls got what it takes :p   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup: im sure you will be buzzing for a long time to come :huggles:

well done to all the other winners and runners  :cheers:

would like to take this oppurtunity to thank pat for her help again with our dogs,what would we do without you :huggles:   THANKYOU .

MR NOISEY ran brilliantly pat and gosh hes fast :sweating: shame about his last trapping  :b   .

see you at the champs :thumbsup:

Your welcome Trish :huggles:

See you at The champs xx

I'm going to attempt to add the results, but I do have a few veteran groups missing - sorry to those who are in them, but hopefully someone else will add them after :thumbsup:

14-19lb

Heats - Shropshire Lass, Summa Breeze, Red Opal, Vensuter Rio Venture.

Semis - Baby Love, Summa Breeze.

Main Final

Summa Breeze

Vensuter Rio Venture

Baby Love

Red Opal

Cons Final

Millipede

Darkling Dreamcatcher

Parkstone Lucy Lastic

Velvet Cocktail

20-21lb

Heats - Xcile? (Down as Xcite but not him!), Agile Addition, Savernake Special Branch, Blue Devil

Semis - Xcile, Blue Devil

Main Final

Conway Gem

Blue Devil

Xcile

Touch Of The North

Cons Final

Savernake Silver Birch

Talk of the Devil

Peppermint Promise

Touch of Class (non runner)

22-23lb

Heats - Mr Noisy, Bin Throu't Mill, Whiphaven Mighty Smidge :wub:

Semis - Mr Noisy, Deadly Spirit

Main Final

Bin Throu't Mill

Mr Noisy

Deadly Spirit

Highland Lassie

Cons Final

Storming Home

Sonny Jim

Milans Dream

Peppermint Princess

24-25lb

Heats - Making Music, Life in the Fast Lane, Eye of the Storm.

Semis - Making Music, Life in the Fast Lane

Main Final

Making Music

Life in the Fast Lane

Deadly Cocktail

Eye of the Storm

26-28lb

Heats - Fly the Wind, Poldarks Kiwi Star, Run at Mill, The Maginot Line.

Semis - Fly the Wind, Highland Warrior

Main Final

Fly the Wind

Run at Mill

Poldarks Kiwi Star

Highland Warrior

Cons Final

Time and Chaos

Savernake Blacksmith

Whirling Whimbrell

Deadly Twister

29-32lb

Heats - Deadly Solution, Trying Again, Peppermint Perfection, Enchanter.

Semis - Peppermint Perfection, Trying Again

Main Final

Peppermint Perfection

Trying Again

Blue White Dynamite

Alchemist

Cons Final

Touch of Confidence

Noble Lochs

Soulman

Deadly Serious

Veteran 5 & 6 Years 14-20lbs

Heats - Merry Night, No Secrets, Crystal Star.

Semis - Crystal Star, No Secrets

Main Final

Merry Nights

No Secrets

Crystal Star

Darkling Dragonfly

Cons Final

Whiphaven Moondust

Gambler Girl

The Front Line

Veteran 5 & 6 Years 21-25lbs

Heats - Savernake Special T, Conway Celt, Whiphaven Mighty Mouse

Semis - Whiphaven Mighty Mouse, Conway Celt.

Main Final

Conway Celt

Whiphaven Mighty Mouse

Squizzle

Daylight Katie

Cons Final

Cornish Fly

Veteran 5 & 6 Years 26-32lbs

Heats - Trailblazer, Gingeroo, Double Time

Semis - Trailblazer, Gingeroo

Main Final (Thanks to Peppermint Lady)

Trailblazer

Gingeroo

Wilsden Jimmy Mack

Shellshock

Cons Final as above :b

Veteran 7-10 Years 14-22lbs

Heat - Dancing Queen

Main Final

Dancing Queen

Veteran 7-10 Years 23-32lbs

Heats - Runaway Star, Old Bean, Timekeeper.

Semis - Runaway Star, Texas Tea

Main Final (This is what I think it was, but don't shout at me if it's wrong - just PM me, and I'll edit it :thumbsup: )

Runaway Star

Laura's Dream

Texas Tea

Time Keeper (non runner) Edited to correct :thumbsup:

Cons Final (As above - PM me if it's wrong)

Xcite

What Choice

Phew :sweating: that's a long job - need some sleep now after a long but enjoyable and exciting day :thumbsup: See you all next week :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Well done everybody[/SIZE] :cheers:

Another great day, :cheers: a huge well done to all the finalists, and all the new sporting champs, :thumbsup:

Peppermint Perfection :wub: what a GORGEOUS girly she is and she can run a bit as well, lovely to finally meet you yesterday Julie. :lol:

Well done to Dave & Lynn with the Conway girls, :cheers: taking home not one but two lovely velvet jackets, :thumbsup: lovely to see a lot of your puppies to, they are all gorgeous. :wub:

Lovely to see Angie Parkers new litter to, these are also Gorgeous. :wub:

Hope to see lots of you in Cornwall, :thumbsup: you wont be able to miss us after Marks new paint job on the van, :rant: a few paw prints on the side i said, (w00t) but he said Kieren made him do it. :- " MEN ARGHHHHH :rant:

(w00t) thanks everyone for all your lovely comments about peppermint perfection :wub: what a dog :- "

im still gob smacked :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: (for a change)

what made it so special was the mill gang being there to see run at mills daughter do so well.....i hope they are as proud as us :b :b

when she made the final i was thrilled with that (w00t) (w00t) but to win it :wacko: :wacko: i was blown away....sorry for all the screaming at the pick up :b

and thanks to barbara for pointing out what coat she was in as they came up the track :lol: :lol:

thanks for putting the results on juney :thumbsup: i know how long it takes :sweating: :sweating:

jinnyfizz said:
Congratulations to all :cheers:   :cheers: And especially well done to little Peppermint Perfection!!!!! What a result (w00t)   :thumbsup:

thans jinnyfizz :thumbsup: i had the pleasure of meeting your handsom boy at the track with pat yesterday :wub: :wub: i ment to get some pics of him but got a little side tracked as the day went on :- "

peppermint lady said:
jinnyfizz said:
Congratulations to all :cheers:   :cheers: And especially well done to little Peppermint Perfection!!!!! What a result (w00t)   :thumbsup:

thans jinnyfizz :thumbsup: i had the pleasure of meeting your handsom boy at the track with pat yesterday :wub: :wub: i ment to get some pics of him but got a little side tracked as the day went on :- "

oh i had a cuddle with irie too,what a handsome boy jane :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

well done to all the winners and finalist :thumbsup: a big well done to peppermint perfection in her first ever championships :thumbsup: some really good races and finals. well done to ray jones and his helpers for putting on a well run days racing :cheers: :cheers: and jacquie make sure your mum does not bring that bottle of brandy to the champs :x talk about the hangover from hell. :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back