The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sporting Whippet Club Ni

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
the results of the sporting whippets are as follows

CHILD HANDLING

1ST SKY WITH GRANT COATES

2ND JOE WITH JAMIE CHAMBERS

3RD MERLIN WITH GRAHAM MEEK

WHIPPET PUP

1ST CODY WITH BRENDAN O'HARA

2ND CHEIFTAN WITH PAUL RENOLDS

3RD GIGGS WITH DECLAN JORDAN

WHIPPET DOG

1ST SONNY WITH PADDY RENOLDS

2ND COPPER WITH JOE LENNARD

3RD CODI WITH LIZ McKINSTRY

WHIPPET BITCH

1ST SILVER WITH JOHN McSTAY

2ND BEAUTY WITH JOE LENNARD

3RD SKY WITH SAMMY BOWERS

WORKING WHIPPET

1ST COPPER WITH JOE LENNARD

2ND LADY WITH LINDA BOWERS

3RD VIXEN WITH JANET DUKE

BEST IN SHOW

1ST SILVER WITH JOHN McSTAY

RESERVE CODY WITH BRENDAN O'HARA

MEMBERS CLASS

TIA WITH JANET DUKE

RACING

CLASS A

1ST VIXEN WITH JANET DUKE

RESERVE CODI WITH EDDIE McKINSTRY

CLASS B

1ST SKY WITH SAMMY BOWERS

CLASS C

1ST JOE WITH JIM CHAMBERS

RESERVE TIA WITH JANET DUKE

PUPPY RACING

1ST BUDDY WITH EDDIE McKINSTRY

RESERVE FLASH WITH EDDIE McKINSTRY

WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS AND A VERY GOOD TURN OUT OF DOGS ON THE DAY THANKYOU TO EVERYONE THAT ATTENDED WITHOUT EVRYONES SORPORT WE WOULD NOT HAVE A SHOW

samsphotos075.jpg

this is the puppy cody with brendan cheiftan with paul and giggs with declan

samsphotos076.jpg

this is the dog sonny with paddy copper with joe and codi with liz

this is the bitch silver with john beauty with joe and sky with sammy

samsphotos078.jpg

the working clas copper with joe lady with linda and vixen with janet

samsphotos079.jpg

the best in show silver with john and cody with brendan

Some great photo's, commentary :lol: and video clips illustrating what a great day it really was ;)

hi

looks lik it wz a great day had by all, sorry i missed it but i had the flu.

colin and grant were there and they filled me in on the days events, had to tell grant to give his tounge a rest,lol

he really enjoyed the day.

rhonda

Last edited by a moderator:
we hope to hold the next event onthe 2nd of august awee warm for the midlands to which some of us are attending if there is other members from the club going we would like to know perhaps drop us a wee pm

Had a really brill day It was lovely to see the number of whippets that turned up

and a lot of new faces Well done to all the winners and everyone else that took

part :D Have to thank Grant for slipping the pups and Linda and Victor for letting

us use their ground :D It is great to see this club doing so well

Great pics Ian and great video clips Trevor Well done to both of you :D

thanks for the replys its nice to hear that everyone had a great day hope to see you all at the next show in august

Lovely pix Ian (Shadow Hunter ) and Janet. The both of you have recorded on the window of allour minds such happiness on a glorious day. Thanks for that.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown
let me first start by saying how sad it was to see someone judge a whippet show that dosen't know his ass from his elbow,the dogs that were placed first should never of been in the show in the first place let alone win. as an observer and a neutral looker on some of the dogs i seen were like there owners out of shape and condition.the judge might aswell been in the pub as for what he was looking for was totally beyound me. if i wasn't mistaken i would say a few of the dogs weren't even full bred whippets......i was totally beleaguered and wont be back to see another load of cock and bull judging,oh and the overall winner i wonder what he paid the judge?

hilooks lik it wz a great day had by all, sorry i missed it but i had the flu.

colin and grant were there and they filled me in on the days events, had to tell grant to give his tounge a rest,lol

he really enjoyed the day.

rhonda

Rhonda , hope you are feeling better, you were definately missed, but Colin did his bit, and we Grant well he was out on his own. He is a credit to both of you. See you at Shanes Castle

Lovely pix Ian (Shadow Hunter ) and Janet. The both of you have recorded on the window of allour minds such happiness on a glorious day. Thanks for that.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown
let me first start by saying how sad it was to see someone judge a whippet show that dosen't know his ass from his elbow,the dogs that were placed first should never of been in the show in the first place let alone win. as an observer and a neutral looker on some of the dogs i seen were like there owners out of shape and condition.the judge might aswell been in the pub as for what he was looking for was totally beyound me. if i wasn't mistaken i would say a few of the dogs weren't even full bred whippets......i was totally beleaguered and wont be back to see another load of cock and bull judging,oh and the overall winner i wonder what he paid the judge?

What the hell is your problem merrydown......didnt you win anything??? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

I dont have dogs and if i did i would keep them in much better condition than what i witnessed there was one fellow you had a few black dogs looked more like lurchers to me than whippets and as for the terriers that were there well they could have done better than some of the whippets

come on merry down out with it who are you and who made you such an expert on whippets if you have one fitter whippet bring it on it us see it doing its stuff on the lamp or the track why did you not say something on sunday just stay away from the event if dont like them ,or maybe you have judged better if so where because I dont know of a better turn out of whippets at any event here in ireland like I say introduce yourself

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

merry down i think john did a good job on the judging give all them a good looking over he had some tidy whippets to pick from did u have a whippet yourself in the ring

come on merry down out with it who are you and who made you such an expert on whippets if you have one fitter whippet bring it on it us see it doing its stuff on the lamp or the track why did you not say something on sunday just stay away from the event if dont like them ,or maybe you have judged better if so where because I dont know of a better turn out of whippets at any event here in ireland like I say introduce yourself
you are appropriately named whatshappin i dont think any of you know what going on......bundle of amatuers if you ask me

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

merry down i think john did a good job on the judging give all them a good looking over he had some tidy whippets to pick from did u have a whippet yourself in the ring
i dont own a dog but i know i could have one in better shape than some of the muts i seen in dunsilly

wind up I think if you are going to talk about someones dog say to them face to face not from behind a keyboard

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

I dont have dogs and if i did i would keep them in much better condition than what i witnessed there was one fellow you had a few black dogs looked more like lurchers to me than whippets and as for the terriers that were there well they could have done better than some of the whippets

you are appropriately named whatshappin i dont think any of you know what going on......bundle of amatuers if you ask me
Well i think there is only one amatuer here merrydown as you are the only one of that opinion.......and how do you know what you are looking at if you dont have dogs?? :unsure:

Maybe you should learn abit more before you go slating the judging :rant: ..........John knows exactly what he is looking for and keeps fantastic dogs himself.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

Well i think there is only one amatuer here merrydown as you are the only one of that opinion.......and how do you know what you are looking at if you dont have dogs?? :unsure:

Maybe you should learn abit more before you go slating the judging :rant: ..........John knows exactly what he is looking for and keeps fantastic dogs himself.
what type of dogs does he keep jack russells? or dingo's

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

what type of dogs does he keep jack russells? or dingo's
HA HA f***ing hell you are well funny :lol: do you even know what they are??? :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back