The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stevenstone Hunt Terrier,lurcher & Family Dog Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi me, :lol: think we might take a look if the weather is nice, see you there Jane if we do. :thumbsup: di
It would be good to see ya there Di - not seen you for ages :thumbsup:

And can i just ask - what difference does it make how long the race track is Flash1993.....are you worried about not winning? :clown:

I'm thinking of coming Helen, will have to see what the weathers doing first :lol: haven't done much showing with Leia so it could be a laugh. :lol: and as for hand slipping, well The Pride of the Peaks showed how crap i was last year. (w00t) di

Hi me, :lol: think we might take a look if the weather is nice, see you there Jane if we do. :thumbsup: di

And can i just ask - what difference does it make how long the race track is Flash1993.....are you worried about not winning? :clown:

na helen half the reason tbh is i dunno if i could have got up 2 it , so if i was a very short track it wont have been worth me making a mad rush 2 try and get up there

hope thats reason enough :teehee: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

na helen half the reason tbh is i dunno if i could have got up 2 it , so if i was a very short track it wont have been worth me making a mad rush 2 try and get up there

hope thats reason enough :teehee: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
well it dont start till 1.30 and the racing is after the showing so you would have plenty of time Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LOL helen i mean a lift up there still only 16 :angry: cant drive haha

We are going with the clan, never been before as it's always clashed with the Ilsington show which is just 10 mins up the road.

see you all there then.

What the weather doing up in Devon, light drizzle here so far. :lol: di

Same here, Di, so it won't be much different at Torrington.

Forecast for "sunshine and showers" :wacko:

We've decided we are coming up for a look around, see you all later. :thumbsup: di, Steve and the mutts.

Well we can only hope :p ,its been on and off here,so it might not be too bad,we had worst weather :teehee: :teehee:

Hope you all had a good day. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics.

Would have liked to have gone but lots of studying to do as I've an assignment due in on Thursday and also feeling a bit icky at present.

Had a lovely day today despite the weather, :lol: it was nice to catch up with old friends, even if i didn't get to have a chat with every one, Kev & Deb. :p but the main reason for going was to give the other dogs a day out, and i think they enjoyed it because their all flat out asleep now. -_- Thank you to the organisers, a nice little show. :thumbsup: di, Steve, Mags, Leia, Skippy and Trent.

Yes, it was good fun and, even though it poured with rain for about half an hour, I found refuge in Kev and Debs lovely new van :D .......... and I can stand up in it :lol:

Lovely to see lots of friends and meet some new ones too :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back