The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stolen Lurcher From Near Halstead , Essex Today

fendog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Please help. My lurcher was stolen from the east essex lurcher & terrier show at earls colne near halstead, essex today. He is a black rough coated, bedlington x 2 years old slightly grey around the face. He has a white patch on his chest & belly and a white toe on his right fore leg. We think travellers may have taken him. He had a black leather collar with white stiching on when taken. He is NOT a working dog. Please, please help.

sorry to hear this wish you all the luck in finding your dog :( people make you so angry :angry: how could anyone do this to you or your dog . just hope someone seen something or has info

good luck

fendog said:
Please help. My lurcher was stolen from the east essex lurcher & terrier show at earls colne near halstead, essex today. He is a black rough coated, bedlington x 2 years old slightly grey around the face. He has a white patch on his chest & belly and a white toe on his right fore leg. We think travellers may have taken him. He had a black leather collar with white stiching on when taken. He is NOT a working dog. Please, please help.
Thieving sewer rats, hope you get him back soon, safe n sound

:luck:

keith :cheers:

Ive posted some piccys for you now on another thread :thumbsup: .

Please please anyone cross post the piccys to any other sites you know of :thumbsup:

Best of luck, praying for his safe return :luck: :luck:

WILL KEEP MY EARS AND EYES OPEN, HATE THEIVING B-STARD THAT DO THIS TO PEOPLE :rant: ,GD :luck: IN FINDIN HIM

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear this :( - best of luck with your search :luck: :luck: :luck:

So sorry will tell my son as he lives at Greenstead Green near Halstead but moves around the area working .

I hope you find him :luck:

Lillybet

HOw awful. Hoping for good news. :luck:

Thank you every one for your kind words. I have been told that the best way to get him back is to put up as many posters as possible - if there is anyone in the essex area who could help with this it would be hugely appreciated. Diesel's poster is on the dog lost website or I can post posters to any one that needs them.

Thank you for your help

fendog said:
Here's a pic of Diesel..All the best for a safe and swift return XX

DieselLostLurcher.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear this hope u get him back, some people are just sick :rant:

Diesel may be in the kent area. The lady that ran the dog show from where diesel was stolen has just told me a lad matching the description of the one that took diesel was asking some sus questions about her terriers when she asked where he was from he said kent. I know he could be lying but any thing is worth a try. They are thought to have come in 2 vehicles a white transit type van with w. sergeant on the side and also a dark coloured 4 wheel vehicle.

I should keep looking locally as well, as if asked one usually says where one was born not necessarily where you are living atm.

Do keep doglost updated as lots of helpers on there used to this sort of theft....

Only just caught up with this- I really feel for you and hope you are reunited with Diesel soon :luck: :luck:

Liz and the Monellis

I'm so sorry to here this sad news & pray for Diesel's safe return :luck: :luck: :luck:

Gosh hope Diesel is soon reunited with his rightful owners... :luck: :luck:

Poor you and poor Diesel, hope you find him soon.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back