The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stormys Ol Warrior With Colt And His Newbee

young-shadow

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i was with my dad in johns house last week taking pictures ..what do you think of these ruffians ?

S8301405.jpg

S8301408.jpg

he told me that china is their baby-monkey :D

awwww,lovely to see storm,colt and china. :wub: miss seeing them on here.how is storm doing? :)

kris said:
awwww,lovely to see storm,colt and china. :wub: miss seeing  them on here.how is storm doing? :)
Agree with you Kris :thumbsup: Would be nice to see a pic of Stormy too,just so that we don't forget what he looks like ;) :D Karen

How is Colt doing after his recent injury ? and how is Storm doing?

oakmoorehill said:
How is Colt doing after his recent injury ? and how is Storm doing?
hello oakmorehill :) , just phoned john, he tells me colts fine again and should be ready to rock n roll at westhoughton in december ..he thinks :sweating:

poor old storm.. hes not bad but fighting his cancer like a soldier. i think he said storms had 15 chemo sessions to now. his last line to me was "every days a bonus" ..and i agree when his bans lifted in january hell be back on here with a verve :- "

patrick parsnip

lovely to have a update on johns dogs :thumbsup: ,especially storm :huggles:

tell john were all missing him and hope storms feeling ok. :) poor lads been through so much :(

young-shadow said:
i was with my dad in johns house last week taking pictures ..what do you think of these  ruffians ?
S8301405.jpg

S8301408.jpg

he told me that china is their baby-monkey  :D

dont you like taking photos of your dads dogs young shadow :oops: :rant:

Wow hasnt China grown... :huggles:

lovely to see all his dogs again... :thumbsup:

great pics! Good to hear storm is still figting and colt is doing good. China is soo pretty but looks like a handful!!

all of those dogs look great. :thumbsup:

Ya dads rough coat is a lovely looking dog.

THIS DOG NEED A OSCAR FOR WOT HE AS FAUT THROUGH :thumbsup:

good to see johns dogs chinas growing upso well

hope storm and colt are doing as well

sue

young-shadow said:
Here you go then  :thumbsup:
DSCF0425-1.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

I genuinly think this half bred Border Terrier X Greyhound,in the 2nd and 3rd photo,will beat the lot of us over the next year or two,if it's done right,cause this one caught my eye at the end of the season,and it can run a bit.Hope the injury has healed Ain,as id like to see this boy,when he's in form.Look's an absolute smasher so he does. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back