The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Streisand / A1/open Class Greyhound

2 dogs the largest at rear. good luck to all the new owners :luck:

Lovely litter i am really looking forward to seeing them about in the new year

Lovely looking litter Who is having them all :)

we will be picking little conner up this saturday, they are 6 weeks this wednesday, i will certainly have my hands full over xmas with three pups

(w00t) ma new puppies are just great man messing about. o:) the litle angels lol

Think Paul is getting his fawn dog tomorrow ...also think these will be exceptional :thumbsup: good luck :luck: all who's getting them

best of luck with these pups i think they will be deasent lets hope people realise they ae half grehound and take there time with them :cheers:

andy pockett :thumbsup:

Picked my puppy up from Steve on the 9th Dec, settled in well.. very pleased with him! His name is Tag :)

my favourite,a real stunner best of luck with him :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

mike palmer said:
Picked my puppy up from Steve on the 9th Dec, settled in well.. very pleased with him! His name is Tag  :)
If he can run half as fast as Sky he will still be a flyer :thumbsup: :luck:

due to childs allergy, one of the bitch pups has come back . anybody interested pm me or contact steve bell :cheers:

no photo of the other pup that went with you mike

jeffb said:
no photo of the other pup that went with you mike

When Les's puppy has it's second injection he'll be bringing it around to my place, will then take a photo of them both to post on here. Cheers Mike :thumbsup:

Hi Jeff, here's the picture of the other pup you asked about.. Les has called him Duke. Pups are now 10 weeks old, Tag is 14lb and Duke is 17.5lb!! The Cornish weather must be agreeing with him!! :D Cheers, Mike

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back