The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Streisand / A1/open Class Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Jeff, here's the picture of the other pup you asked about.. Les has called him Duke. Pups are now just over 10 weeks old, Tag is 14lb and Duke is 17.5lb!! The Cornish weather must be agreeing with him!! :D Cheers, Mike

Hi Jeff, here's the picture of the other pup you asked about.. Les has called him Duke. Pups are now just over 10 weeks old, Tag is 14lb and Duke is 17.5lb!! The Cornish weather must be agreeing with him!! :D Cheers, Mike

thanks for the pictures looks like nice leggy pups steve weighed he,s 3 days ago brindle with white legs 16lb all brindle bitch 14lb white and brindle nearly 12lb look forward to seeing this litter run

They look great Mike :thumbsup: like Jeff says nice and leggy.Can we have a close up of Tag :D Karen

rodders said:
They look great Mike :thumbsup: like Jeff says nice and leggy.Can we have a close up of Tag :D Karen
Sorry it's taken me so long to post this (really it's my daughter's fault - and she calls herself a photographer!!) Here's Tag relaxing in the kitchen 2 weeks ago :thumbsup:

Looks very much like our Bow when he was this age Mike, lets hope he can run like him :luck:

all the best Geoff :thumbsup:

milly said:
Looks very much like our Bow when he was this age Mike, lets hope he can run like him :luck:             all the best Geoff :thumbsup:

I've been saying that since we picked him up.. people have been saying he looks like Blaize we had out of HollyxBow too! And they were both goodlooking dogs. Well if he turns out as fast as Bow I'll be very pleased :cheers:

mike palmer said:
milly said:
Looks very much like our Bow when he was this age Mike, lets hope he can run like him :luck:             all the best Geoff :thumbsup:

I've been saying that since we picked him up.. people have been saying he looks like Blaize we had out of HollyxBow too! And they were both goodlooking dogs. Well if he turns out as fast as Bow I'll be very pleased :cheers:

In your capable hands I'm sure he will Mike :luck:

cracking photo Mike :thumbsup: well worth waiting for :D Karen

Spoke to Mike tonight i'm sure he said Tag was 17lb but don't know the weight of Lez's dog :D Karen

loved the look of him,a real stunner :D always been my favorite :luck: :luck: :thumbsup: hope he makes you a goodun

Thanks for all your nice comments.. will get my daughter to post more in the future if people are interested :thumbsup:

mike what size are the pups now steve was wondering as he weighed he,s today and the big bitch already weighs 30lb the next one 27lb and the little bitch 22lb. one of the other bitches weighs 17lb so there is a big difference in the litter already

joyces pup from this litter Mikey weighs 29lb saw him today and even got a photo will post when i get it on pc. :D

and here is the promised photo of Mikey: clik on pic 2 enlarge:

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.. I thought I'd wait till he was 4months old to weigh him... today Tag weighs 27lb, Les's Duke weighs 34lb. I will phone Steve in the next couple of days for a chat about the pups. Cheers, Mike

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back