The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Streisand/ Crrstal Blue

got this photo last night:

5139531960_d4986271f4_z.jpg

and am very jealous mum got to see them at the weekend while i was stuck at uni doing an assignment :(

Awww so cute ..you must be really excited now about getting her

Are you counting the days down Sally, i'm hoping to go and see them at the weekend they get more :wub: every time we see them in the photos :))

got this photo last night:
5139531960_d4986271f4_z.jpg

and am very jealous mum got to see them at the weekend while i was stuck at uni doing an assignment :(
:p ha ha - both puppies are beautiful they are a credit to Wendy and Steve - thanks for

posting photo Sal :D - I hope Wendy checks your pockets when you leave Shelley :-

coz you will be very tempted to steal them.

Elaine

Are you counting the days down Sally, i'm hoping to go and see them at the weekend they get more :wub: every time we see them in the photos :))
of course i am :D have planned my uni work around getting her lol :sweating:

never going to get over the fact u have seen her more than me mum :p

Elaine l think you are lucky l go on holiday very soon or you would have to check my pockets :-

Elaine l think you are lucky l go on holiday very soon or you would have to check my pockets :-

what a lovely pair of pups good luck to the lucky owners :luck: :thumbsup:

not long to go now :D :wub: :wub:
5166591940_8d8149ae1f_z.jpg

5165990345_69d21e4a66_z.jpg
o:) OH SALL SHE LOOKS LIKE BUTTER WOULDN'T MELT, WHICH USUALLY MEANS SHE'LL BE THE EXACT OPPOSITE! SHE IS ADORABLE THOUGH. NO WONDER YOU'RE SO EXITED. :wub:

mum has been informed she's wild lol .... she can have fun with that while i'm at uni o:)

she's gorgeous Sal sure Elaine will have a great time with her :- you'll be dead jealous (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back