The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Striesand & Sunlight

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Karen i am at work as usual if i get home early enough i will put them on if not it will be tomorrow. cant wait to see Harvey has he finished growing now lol.

nova said:
Karen i am at work as usual if i get home early enough i will put them on if not it will be tomorrow. cant wait to see Harvey has he finished growing now lol.
hurry up lol :D

nova said:
I wish :- " Can still get him into Maltbys traps though :D It's not height thats the problem its his width :D I call him John Regis of the dog world :D

shelly ask me to post this photo of Zelda, she 's lovely and running really well :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks smashing :thumbsup: Shelly,another one with great potential :thumbsup: Zac really throws some good pups :D Karen

Forgot :oops: no pups without a dam and in this case a bloody good one :thumbsup: :D Will be watching out for this whole litter next year :D Karen

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back