The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Striesand & Sunlight

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
one with alisons

IMG_0460.JPG

zelda's growing fast and is just like Zac, got a long way togo if she's going to make 23lb / 24lb shelly, :oops: looks like you have another 20lb / 21lb bitch to me :thumbsup: looks like i have a no-limit in poppy lol

Zelda looks lovely and so does Alison and Colins :D Ruby is now just over 21 & half lb but she is fat (w00t)

Resized_dogs_140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww they're all lovely :wub: Zelda looks like Zac's double (w00t)

they all look good Andy m8 :thumbsup: Babs is really well behaved too and frightened of nothing :)

been off line for a while, just back on today it is nice to see that all the bitches in the litter are coming on smashing if they can run as good as they look we will all be laughing.

Connor is coming on canny also weighing about 23lb that was last week could be 27lb by now. I will take a couple of photo's and get them on in the next couple of days I promise

Dave

Connor looks great Dave :D Has he settled down yet? Ruby hasn't lol. Hope to see you on the track soon :D

he looks great dave :thumbsup: smashng looking litter :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back