The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Striesand & Sunlight

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi Len and linda ruby is beautiful, and not shy of the camera. I saw colin and alison's pup (pippa) today at the bend open and she lovley too. I think they said she's 12lb looks like they are all going to be over the 20lb mark.

Babs is lovely...took her the newton aycliffe yesterday she was ever so good

haven't weighed her this week but she is fat lol

Fat just as puppies should be gary.they all seem to be good eaters,

talking of good eaters how's Zelda getting on Tam?

she doesnt stop eating, eats everything bullys the other dogs if they get near her bowl and is till only 11lb. tam & shelly cud not be happier with her. looking forward to seeing the rest of the litter.

one of her giving us a break.

DSC00229.JPG

She looks lovely piglet :D They all look good!

will see her in morning, :thumbsup: she looks just like zac, but not like him in her ways, :oops: more like danny with food :- "

she is beautiful piglet and looks very much like her dad zac, connor still misses his playmate but he's doing a good job of tormenting the rest of the household. it's nice to see them all doing so well.

good luck with her

Dave

Hi Dave :D How is Connor doing? Ruby is now 15 1/2 lb

Resized_dogs_093.jpg

Hi Len

Connor now 17.5lb and growing, he's been confined to a cage for a week as he hurt a shoulder running into a chimmney pot an old one with flowers in it we have in the garden he was having a mad 2 minutes running around the garden and he banged into it. so he was a bit sore and would not put he's full weight on it so he has had to have rest for about a week, caged no walks but glad to say getting back to normal and he's been out for a walk today and was fine. (we have moved the chimmney pot as he has keeps having those mad 2 minutes all the time) you will know what I mean I bet ruby is the same.

Hope he is ok soon :D Yes Dave we know all about mad pups lol

Cheers Denise, i'm sure he will not be out of action for long

hi davey i emailed u thru here yesterday then 4 got to ask u this morning 4 your phone number? can u pm me your phone number please? its just if we ever have to cancel the rising sun 4 frost etc i dont think ive got your number. cheerz. :cheers: p.s all those pups r gprgeous :wub:

how is everyone else pups doing zeldas lovely weighs 15lb 8 oz a few pics of her and of alisons pup. how is the dog now davey after he hurt himself a few pics wudnt go a miss niether :thumbsup:

IMG_0472.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back