The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stripey Bum Super Dog Diaries

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
LOVED IT ALL, what an exciting life little Ruso is enjoying, think he's going to be breaking lots of hearts myself, doggie and human.

keep the story coming please :D :thumbsup: :wub: o:)

trish g said:
great adventures had for little stripey bum,fynn says he is feeling jealous of his brother as he carnt go down to play yet with the others when we go walkies:( its funny seeing photos of ruso because it looks like im looking at fynn  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

love the coat by the way :thumbsup:

Don't worry Fynn, it won't be long :huggles: I have to stay at home when the big boys go everyday :angry: They say I wouldn't keep up, but I reckon I'd manage easy (w00t) I'm only allowed on the ones where my mum can drag someone else along :- "

Your Bro

Ruso

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to tell you this Tracy, but Levi and Misha are packing there bags ..............

They want to join in the fun :thumbsup:

Loads of :huggles: Ruso :wub:

Millie said:
I hate to tell you this Tracy, but Levi and Misha are packing there bags ..............
They want to join in the fun  :thumbsup:

Loads of  :huggles:   Ruso  :wub:

Yeah, come on over guys, we'll have a party (w00t) 8) :- "

Sexy Bum Ruso x

:wub: lovely pictures and what great adventures you are having ruso, love the stories :huggles:

Ahhh,stripey bum :wub: ,you've just brightened up my day,thanks :huggles: :D

Lovely pictures of Ruso. He is adorable. :wub: :wub: It's great reading his diaries. You never know, he may get them published when he is all grown up and can 'kiss and tell'. :lol:

Smashing photos and story :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - clever Ruso impressing everyone at Puppy classes o:)

Ruso - I LOVE YOU

I read half of your story earlier and then had to go out and I couldn't wait to finish it off when |I got back in, even though I'm supposed to be working!!!. Keep up the good work Tracy.

Jenny

Tracey, I just love that little lad of yours and his 'life' stories :wub: (defo No. 5 ;) ) His tales of life with you are hysterical - he is one very lucky pup and you are one very lucky 'mum' :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mr stripey bum, thanks for getting your mum to put your pictures and stories

on here, they put a huge grin on my face :p :thumbsup:

You certainly have been a busy boy ;) , I really loved the

picture of you with bubbles on your head :wub: :wub: :wub:

Look forward to seeing the next installment :thumbsup:

(w00t) Lovely piccies and story,it makes you want to give him a big squidge :wub:

Fantastic Tracy loved reading about Ruso's adventures................& his two big brothers 8)

We have really enjoyed reading and seeing "Ruso's" adventure (w00t) :D

Fantastic pics and story :thumbsup:

Absolutley georgeous Ruso :wub:

All the Best

Phill & Vicki :)

Hello Stripey bum, Berry here. You seem like a lovely boy, hope to see you around this summer. Lots of love Berry

IMG_0094.jpg

ah, Mr Stripey Bum looks like he is having the best time!! :cheers:

I love his bubble perm :lol:

Brilliant :D Really have enjoyed reading Ruso Stripey Bums story :wub: Won't be long until you can meet Edee :wub:

What a lovely collection of photo's. Can't decide which i like best :D He seems so well settled, what a little star :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back