The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stripey Whippies!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
All mine are stripey......... well so far, but I'm working on changing that LOL ;) :thumbsup:

Diva .........

and the baby of the family Sophie...........

heres lola shes sort of stripey :wub:

3c_teena.jpg

Must add one of soon-to-be Muffin's little brother, Jonah. :wub: Not too stripey at the moment but I think he will get stripier as he grows up! :D :huggles:

ds_Jonah_aged_3_weeks__3_.jpg

Think i could possibly be the BIGGEST brindle fan on this board! No other colour comes anywhere close IMO.

Only got the one at the moment and that's myold lady kit - she's had 4 litters and every single pup was brindle :wub: :wub: :wub: Heaven!

My big lad Leo - no longer with us :( Probably the best marked dog i've ever had!!!

may zig zag zebra. Zeb

[
sofa004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilly's brothers

rebelpup.jpg

The Other brother

sevon.jpg

Some fantastic looking dogs :wub: :wub: really enjoying this. :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
Some fantastic looking dogs  :wub:   :wub:   really enjoying this. :thumbsup:
I'm enjoying this too. :thumbsup: It's great to see so many lovely dogs on one thread! :wub: :wub:

My bad boy brindle, Lenny. Admiring the view :wub:

Img0033.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back