The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sue Rodgers

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
my mam just told me when i came in from college tnite and i was shocked couldnt beleive not our sue but she said yer it is. i was worrying whether she'd be ok, i still am actually. :unsure:

hope u get better soon :luck:

lots of love kate xxx :wub:

Get well soon Sue :thumbsup:

From the Guess Gang in Scotland :huggles:

Just got off the phone with Emma (she's only just got home poor thing)news is Sue has now been transfered to a normal ward and apart from being tired she seems a bit better :thumbsup:

Get Well Soon Sue! :huggles:

Glad your improving, take it easy. :luck:

Jac x

Get well soon Sue thinking of you love Vicki & Mick xxx

Juse got off the phone with Sue.I'm afraid she doesn't sound well :( Going for angiogram(not sure how it's spelt)on Monday,so hopefully they'll get to the bottom of the problem,then.She said to pass on her thanks for everybodies best wishes :thumbsup: Will keep you all updated as to her progress

:oops: Forgot to add,Sue said thanks for the flowers Geoff :thumbsup:

rodders said:
:oops: Forgot to add,Sue said thanks for the flowers Geoff :thumbsup:
No problems,just hope they cheered her up :thumbsup:

Geoff says to tell her to make sure she's out by next week because he's not sending another bouquet :lol:

Sorry to hear about this.

Get well soon, sue - meanwhile take it easy.

Nowt to worry about with angiogram Sue ---they even let you watch the film on tv sreen if you want better than corry ---the main thing is they are onto it fast and will have you sorted very soon ---

just lie back and think of England as you do-- lol

Victor -----i dont believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

speedy recovery sue,wishing you the best,kenny,chris.x

rodders said:
Just got off the phone with Emma (she's only just got home poor thing)news is Sue has now been transfered to a normal ward and apart from being tired she seems a bit better :thumbsup:
eney more news on sue

Hope you get well soon Sue

I have just told Shirley who is not on the internet and both she and I send our best wishes

Audrey

rang tony today sue is feeling a little better apparently she has had two heart attacks. she is having more tests tomorrow.

:luck: glad to hear you feeling little better sue .best wishes lyndon :luck:

hope you get well soon nothing worse than being in hospital

geoff, teresa and girls

Just got off the phone with Emma.Great news Sue should be home tomorrow.She's had a 'stent' fitted today and been told to take things easy.8 weeks off work so she'll have plenty of time to come on here and tell you all about her progress :thumbsup:

When you read this topic Sue,be warned we'll all be checking up on you so make sure you do as your told :huggles: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back