The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sue Rodgers

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
great news make sure u take it easy though sue :luck:

aww im soo pleased,

hope you have a nice rest sue,

get tony round lolz, he'll do ya hovering lolz

kate xxx :cheers:

thats good news sure you will feel loads better in your own home Sue take it easy :huggles:

so is sue home then?enjoy all the fuss sue, :thumbsup:

She's home :thumbsup: spoke to her this afternoon,and must say she sounds loads better,than when I spoke to her in hospital :thumbsup: She's very tired,she spent the whole conversation yawning :lol: anybody would think I talk alot :- " Loads of rest the order of the day at the minute,which i've warned her she better do :angry: :lol: I'm sure given a couple of days she'll be back on here posting :thumbsup: Glad to have you back mate :huggles:

am pleased, :thumbsup:

Just heard Tony is having a stent put in ---------------------his wallet --is that true sue ??

Victor lol ------hope you are on the mend !!!!!!!!!!!

steve

Am glad your'e home Sue, take it easy and look after yourself.

chris x

Hi I am home after spending a week in hospital,i have just read all my messages on here and I have to say a very big THANKYOU to u all, u defintely know who your friends r when u need them and a Big Thanyou to Geoff and Hazel for the lovely bouquet u had delivered to me they r really lovely, i had 70 odd get well cards in hospital which i have only just really looked at. I first starting feeling unwell on sunday morning about 2 am but went to work as normal, as i had had a head cold i thought it had gone to my chest cos i had pains so i went home for a few hours and said i will be back later, when i got home i had a really bad attack and collasped on the floor emma was there and she panicked but i said i will be ok when ive had a sleep so i went to bed, Tony came round to watch me as emma had told him but i couldnt sleep, I had another really bad attack so Tony took me in car to clinic which is just up the road, the doc instantly phoned ambulance and i was taken to hospital, God did it frighten me, yes it did I saw my life passing before me, after tests etc and drugs, drugs, drugs found out i had had a heart attack, then two more bad ones that evening, everyday i was having wot they call angina attacks, some lasting longer than others, this was going on for nearly a week so i was attached to all sorts of machines, wasnt allowed to have many visitors as it was causing me to have more attacks, so now i have had a stent fitted and am on quite a few tablets a day now, can not do much for 6 weeks but i feel i have been given a second chance so will do as i am told (FOR ONCE lol) must say I think it really frightened Tony, But he has been there for me every day every step of the way

A lot of people know yes that we do argue a lot about things but we r always there for each other no matter what, WHAT I do not need to be told when i am in hospital is that they r not surprised I am in there because we r always arguing, I can tell u now that this attack was bought on by stress something that is going on in whippet racing we have had to cancel appoinments to get this sorted, but it will get sorted, so the couple of people that think they can do what they want and think they own whippet racing think again and i know you will read this , But i must say again to all my friends that wrote messages for me on here THANKYOU VERY VERY MUCH i will not forget it, must go now cos this has taken me ages as im typing with one hand and my mum has come round to see me and im very tired but they said i would be for a few weeks yet thanks again Sue

TAKE IT EASY SUE, AND WE WILL ALL SEE YOU IN THE NEW YEAR, WE,LL TAKE IT EASY ON THE VODKA ......LOL

YOUR NICE LADY SUE LOOK FORWARD TO SEE YOU IN NEW YEAR OR BEFORE I SURE YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS WITH TONY/EMMA/AND YOU MOM AND I NO YOU LOVE YOUR DOGS HOPE TO SEE YOU RACING SOON. LYNDON&BETHANY

here sue we all have a ding dong,now and again,av had a few dings on the head with a pan a few times,but she will do anything for me,appart from give me pocket money,lol.you take care,see you in the new year :thumbsup:

Glad you're home Sue,glad you liked your flowers :)

Take it easy :luck: and stop worrying .

Geoff & Hazel

Hi Sue

I am so glad that you are home and on the mend ---having been there on more than one occassion and knowing just what stress can do --

I can i tell you this life is short enough without all the help we contribute by worring about things --

i read on a match box whilst in hospital the first time and it said---- :blink:

(worring about things wont change them

all it does is give you something to think about ) :- "

all that negative energy is wasted by worring -----

might as well put it to good use and try something you can alter by enjoying your life-- :luck:

many a man in the Graveyard wish they had --

Victor -------i dont believe it!!!!! :nuke:

Honi soit qui mal y pense =Evil be to him that evil thinks :thumbsup:

steve :teehee:

kipper fluke said:
Hi Sue 
I am so glad that you are home and on the mend ---having been there on more than one occassion and knowing just what stress can do --

I can i tell you this life is short enough without all the help we contribute by worring about things --

i read on a match box whilst in hospital the first time and it said---- :blink:

(worring about things wont change them

all it does is give you something to think about ) :- "

all that negative energy is wasted  by worring -----

might as well put it to good use and try something you can alter by enjoying your life-- :luck:

many a man in the Graveyard  wish they had --

Victor -------i dont believe it!!!!! :nuke:

Honi soit qui mal y pense =Evil be to him that evil thinks :thumbsup:

steve :teehee:

:thumbsup: you took up latin dancing Steve? :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back