The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sugar Daddy

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
devon114.jpg

This cracking bitch was mated yesterday while we were up Scotland, she belongs to Stuart (denned)

devon112.jpg

Stuart tell's me she's a excellent working bitch, and I believe she won the marathon lurcher race at Highgate :thumbsup:

devon122.jpg

And this is the proud owner :thumbsup: cracking bloke and very knowledgable dog man :thumbsup:

Another cracking mating i reckon. shes a fine looking bitch. hope to meet up with you soon stuart.

good luck :thumbsup:

:) Good luck, cracking looking bitch and of course a handsome sire. ;) Diane

A lovely wide chest on that bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - they're going to have a fine looking litter - pretty useful too :thumbsup:

Can't beat a good looking merle :thumbsup: think the pups out of these 2 wil be powerful looking animals :thumbsup: Good luck with the mating Stuart

Is it any wonder Buzz doesn't mind not racing when he gets all these nice girlies to "sort out".

Best of luck with the mating guys.

Wonder what colours you'll get out of these two?

If only I had room.Should be handy dogs track & field.Hope all goes well.Good luck Stuart + Geoff

stormydog said:
Another cracking mating i reckon.  shes a fine looking bitch.  hope to meet up with you soon stuart. 
good luck  :thumbsup:

thanks , john , i was even more impressed with , sugar daddy when i saw him in the flesh , just hope the pups have the drive of the mother , and ofcourse some more early pace , from sugar daddy

hope to see you at selkirk , scottish champion of champions finals , in september

ps , hows your colt comming along after his setback.

thanks to each and every one of you for your kind words , geoff , im just an ordinary bloke , who has kept GOOD working animals for a very long time , i really hope these pups turn out the way i envisage them to be , with TOP CLASS parents , there has to be every chance they may well do , as i've said im really priveledged to have been allowed to use your , buzz , all the credit must go to" lee

" springfeild off here , weve been chating for some time , and it was he , who brought to my attention , the possabilities of using " sugar daddy " , i phoned geoff , the rest is history.

stormydog said:
Another cracking mating i reckon.  shes a fine looking bitch.  hope to meet up with you soon stuart. 

thanks , john , i was even more impressed with , sugar daddy when i saw him in the flesh , just hope the pups have the drive of the mother , " she actually is 7/8 th grey x 1/8 collie", and ofcourse some more early pace , from sugar daddy

hope to see you at selkirk , scottish champion of champions finals , in september

dennned said:
stormydog said:

thanks , john , i was even more impressed with , sugar daddy when i saw him in the flesh , just hope the pups have the drive of the mother , " she actually is 7/8 th grey x 1/8 collie", and ofcourse some more early pace , from sugar daddy

i tell you a litter from buzz and your bitch to me would be such a mating. look at the build of him hes like a canine version of fletch himself ..sortve :p

Colts doing fine ive just been looking at the video of the racing at our All Irelands last week considering what hes came through this year he ran fantastic, ive froze it as they cross the line and theres 1 1/2 lengths covering first 3 dogs ! to me thats a result ! so i think theres a race or 2 left in him.

for some reason i havent got the exact selkirk date on my "dates thread" can you remind me :wacko:

stormydog said:
dennned said:
stormydog said:

i tell you a litter from buzz and your bitch to me would be such a mating. look at the build of him hes like a canine version of fletch himself ..sortve :p

Colts doing fine ive just been looking at the video of the racing at our All Irelands last week considering what hes came through this year he ran fantastic, ive froze it as they cross the line and theres 1 1/2 lengths covering first 3 dogs ! to me thats a result ! so i think theres a race or 2 left in him.

for some reason i havent got the exact selkirk date on my "dates thread" can you remind me :wacko:

well done ,colt must be recovering well , injury's only happen to , fast honest dogs , im sure he will be a1 shortly, as for the date , it's 28TH september @ selkirk.al racing for lurchers and terriers will be after the show .

cheers for your interest john.

Looks like a great mating.. :thumbsup: i tell u what u wont be disappointed with a litter from Sugar Daddy.. :thumbsup: :D

Goodluck with the mating.. :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

Rose :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back