The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sugar Daddy

hope shes caught on for you stuart, two absolute belting dogs ,should be a cracking litter mate :thumbsup: best of luck with the pregnanncy :luck: :cheers:

milly said:
devon114.jpg

This cracking bitch was mated yesterday while we were up Scotland, she belongs to Stuart (denned)

nice bitch :luck:

cheers , fra , with two outstanding parents , hopefully lots of OUTSTANDING, puppies , seriously though ,, i'd be very happy with just one , outstanding pup , so long as it's the one i keep , "joking" we can never be sure , so long as everything goes ok , im happy

dennned said:
cheers , fra , with two outstanding parents , hopefully lots of OUTSTANDING, puppies , seriously though ,, i'd be very happy with just one , outstanding pup , so long as it's the one i keep , "joking" we can never be sure , so long as everything goes ok , im happy
Wishing you lots of luck, I hope your Sugar Daddy babies turn out as nice as ours, pic below

PaganPrince1.jpg

Pagan Prince, 13mths

:) Here is a picture of my pup and her mum, Miss Tori x Sugar Daddy just for you denned, she's a cracking little pup and I'm very pleased with her.

Good luck with the mating, you will get some excellent pups out of Sugar Daddy.

:thumbsup: Diane.

Mumanddaughter2008.jpg

I think she was about 12 weeks in this photo before she came over to me from Ireland. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
maltby2008121-1-2-1.jpg

And here's one he made at his first attempt :thumbsup: Sugar Mouse

gabbitas31 said:
:) Here is a picture of my pup and her mum, Miss Tori x Sugar Daddy just for you denned, she's a cracking little pup and I'm very pleased with her.Good luck with the mating, you will get some excellent pups out of Sugar Daddy.

Mumanddaughter2008.jpg

I think she was about 12 weeks in this photo before she came over to me from Ireland. ;)

It's about time we had some up to date pics of Leia, Diane

rodders said:
gabbitas31 said:
:) Here is a picture of my pup and her mum, Miss Tori x Sugar Daddy just for you denned, she's a cracking little pup and I'm very pleased with her.Good luck with the mating, you will get some excellent pups out of Sugar Daddy.

Mumanddaughter2008.jpg

It's about time we had some up to date pics of Leia, Diane

miss tori , smashing looking bitch too ,the pup looks just like her aswell, i hope mine turn out as good looking , here's hoping.

very pretty dogs all round !! leia is just as scrummy in real life diane!!

good luck :luck:

jml said:
very pretty dogs all round !! leia is just as scrummy in real life diane!!
good luck  :luck:

:lol: Thanks jml, you wouldn't say that at the moment she is tearing around the house like a loony at the moment because it is peeing down here in Cornwall and they want their third walk of the day. :lol:

How the hell do you tire a non ped out.??????? (w00t)

no idea r little one never gets tired hehe :thumbsup:

gabbitas31 said:

Mumanddaughter2008.jpg

Love this pic of Tori & Leia, she is so like her mum :wub:

was taken the day before she left Ireland to go to her lovely new home :thumbsup:

gabbitas , any chance of a picture of your pup , by sugar daddy now , it's 8 weeks and counting , so heres hoping

dennned said:
gabbitas , any chance of a picture of your pup , by sugar daddy  now , it's 8 weeks and counting , so heres hoping
Doesn't time fly by Stuart, I thought it was 8 days since the mating took place :lol:

it was geoff , but days are harder to remember, weeks are easier , anyway , i like the look of the pup out of miss tori , hope mine look as good , think i might bring the missus up to the scottish champs , at kirkaldy in july , just to see them whippets racing , is yours any better with it's toe, i hope so.

dennned said:
gabbitas , any chance of a picture of your pup , by sugar daddy  now , it's 8 weeks and counting , so heres hoping

:) Here are some photo's i took last week of Leia, they aren't very good because we were in the woods and it doesn't really show her build, but i hope you like them. :thumbsup: Diane.

kickboard037.jpg

kickboard034.jpg

kickboard031.jpg

kickboard011.jpg

kickboard007.jpg

All i can say is denned is that if your pups turn out like Leia, they certainly won't be afraid of water, she swims like a little fish and loves it. :lol: :lol:

great pics , the pup is a nice size , looks to be in great nick , i cant wait , i think mine will be a bit bigger mind you , my bitch is 26.5 inch , so they should , i hope reach around 24> 25, , but if they have the speed and drive of their parents , im happy,

ps are you going to the scottish champs at kirkaldy , if so im going on the sat , i'll come to find you , so i can see your pup in person , if thats all right.

dennned said:
it was geoff , but days are harder to remember, weeks are easier , anyway , i  like the look of the pup out of miss tori , hope mine look as good , think i might bring the missus up to the scottish champs , at kirkaldy in july , just to see them whippets racing , is yours any better with it's toe, i hope so.
That will be great to see you and the gaffer :thumbsup: I've been working on Mouses toe since coming back from Ayre :thumbsup: going to give her a run at the back end of the week :sweating: thanks for the tip ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back