The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sugar Daddy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
not a problem , geoff , just hope it works , should do , but best of luck with the gallop, see you at kirkaldy

dennned said:
great pics , the pup is a nice size , looks to be in great nick , i cant wait , i think mine will be a bit bigger mind you , my bitch is 26.5 inch , so they should , i hope reach around 24> 25, , but if they have the speed and drive of their parents , im happy,
ps  are you going to the scottish champs at kirkaldy , if so im going on the sat , i'll come to find you , so i can see your pup in person , if thats all right.

We r going over 2 kirkcaldy to the scottish derby, think it's the week after the champs though. anyway i'll be taking the 2 pups with me that i have kept out of Miss Tori x Sugar Daddy.. :thumbsup:

Rose :)

dennned said:
great pics , the pup is a nice size , looks to be in great nick , i cant wait , i think mine will be a bit bigger mind you , my bitch is 26.5 inch , so they should , i hope reach around 24> 25, , but if they have the speed and drive of their parents , im happy,
ps   are you going to the scottish champs at kirkaldy , if so im going on the sat , i'll come to find you , so i can see your pup in person , if thats all right.

:) I would love to go denned, but we are down in Cornwall so i think Steve would die of shock with the diesel prices at the moment :lol: plus I don't think he could get the time off work, maybe next year when Leia is older and ready to race. :- "

I hope your bitch has taken because i can't wait to see the photo's. :thumbsup: Diane.

Rose's pup's are the splitting image of Sugar Daddy, really beautiful. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a pity , not to worry , maybe next year , then, mine might be racing too , i'll look for the pups miss madam has.

Good luck :luck: , cracking looking bitch Sugar Daddy is stunning

:thumbsup:

rhonda

everything going well , signs are good , think she may well be in the family way, :thumbsup:

geoff , im more than certain we will, be going to kirkaldy, what time does the racing start on the sat , as we are wanting to be there early ,

cheers stuart

dennned said:
geoff , im more than certain we will, be going to kirkaldy, what time does the racing start on the sat , as we are wanting to be there early ,
                                                          cheers stuart

Hi Stuart,which Saturday are you coming?

The 1st weekend is the Scottish champs,but the scottish Derby weekend is the best weekend,and that is the 26th/27th July.

milly said:
dennned said:
                                                           cheers stuart

The 1st weekend is the Scottish champs,but the scottish Derby weekend is the best weekend,and that is the 26th/27th July.

sat 26TH geoff , were at the jedforest hunt show on the sunday , but we want to come up to see the heats of the racing , hows the dogs toe now

dennned said:
milly said:
dennned said:
                                                           cheers stuart

sat 26TH geoff , were at the jedforest hunt show on the sunday , but we want to come up to see the heats of the racing , hows the dogs toe now

Gave Mouse a hand-slip the other day :thumbsup: it seems to be holding up :thumbsup: Looking forward to meeting up.

The racing shouldn't start before 12noon, but can't give you a exact time Stuart.

milly said:
Gave Mouse a hand-slip the other day :thumbsup: it seems to be holding up :thumbsup: Looking forward to meeting up.The racing shouldn't start before 12noon, but can't give you a exact time Stuart.

Can't wait to see Mouse racing :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back