The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sunday Morning Stroll

Nicola

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lovely morning, so off we went for a stroll upto one of our favourite view points.

Fred relaxing after the stiff uphill bit..............

PC200712_copy.jpg

Stan taking in the views. He's never one to sit still for long. Don't worry...he's been here numerous times, and knows where the edge is, and not to go any further.

PC200721_copy.jpg

Nicola - your photos are always Stunning :thumbsup: - just showed my Oh because he likes Derbyshire. :cheers: very nice views - its a while since we went there together - stayed at a Dairy farm and visited Alton Towers for the day too.

Lovely views :thumbsup: I wish I had such a nice place to walk locally.

Janimal said:
Nicola - your photos are always Stunning  :thumbsup: - just showed my Oh because he likes Derbyshire. :cheers:   very nice views - its a while since we went there together - stayed at a Dairy farm and visited Alton Towers for the day too.
Thanks Janis. Chuffed you like them. We're quite some way from Alton Towers. Haven't been therefor years..longer than I care to remember in fact.

LasVegasNo1 said:
Lovely views :thumbsup:   I wish I had such a nice place to walk locally.
Your river photos were lovely Sarah. It's time we saw some more of Alfie. It's not fair keeping him to yourself like that. :p

Nicola said:
[Your river photos were lovely Sarah. It's time we saw some more of Alfie. It's not fair keeping him to yourself like that.  :p

Quite right too Nicola :thumbsup: : ;) we need more pictures of him. :huggles:

What stunning scenery, you all look like you enjoyed your walk lots.

Awww, what a great view of landscapes do you have over there. Wonderful pictures :b

Last edited by a moderator:
You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful area Nicola- Fred looks handsome as usual :wub: , and Stan of course!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back